Search Fishin.com

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Watchin Aaron Martins WHINE at Guntersville.........

Quote Originally Posted by jcb View Post
    I hear ya on "pick your battles." The original poster would know, I reckon, whether he was angry or just expressing a strong opinion. We all have certain things that get our goat.
    Everything lately gets my goat.........

T - 6 days until I leave for the Promised land of Quetico......AND from all the reports I've been getting from up there....the smallies are GOING NUTS.....wohoo.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    Everything lately gets my goat.........

T - 6 days until I leave for the Promised land of Quetico......AND from all the reports I've been getting from up there....the smallies are GOING NUTS.....wohoo.

Later,

Geo

Here you go again George, starting a bit squabble then running off to the great wide NORTH. All I know is you can't gripe and complain if/when a pro moves in on "YOUR" spot for 3 very good reasons.

#1 - You don't have any SPOTS worth fishing

#2 - If you did have any SPOTS worth fishing, the good lord knows the fish are safe because all you are going to do is swing, hook, fight for a second or two then LDR - Long Distance Release them anyways.

#3 - Your a hoosier that proudly wears his IU hat and fishes with a guy named Dave (not that Dave, the other Dave) who proudly wears his Kansas Jayhawks hat, enough said!!!!!!

That being said, I only have 1 spot. This spot is on Dale, and I own this spot. My TN fishing liscense that I pay for every years clearly states that this 50 yard section of water on Dale Hollow located at GPS cordinates --------- is the property of ELNUTSMALLJAWS and anyone caught fishing here will be hit in the head with a Carolina Rigged Pink Double Buzzbait rigged with a 1oz Tungsten sinker immediately upon sitting boat upon such water. There are a few on here that know about my spot Cliff, George, Mark, John, Steve and a couple that I have left out that are NOT allowed to fish MY SPOT unless I am in the boat. Lucky for me, I only fish this spot in the dead of winter when the water is 50 or below and all the big tourney guys are home by the fire or out shooting something, so I have not had to run anyone out of my spot yet but when it happens, the buggy whip will crack

Post Thanks / Like

I so sick about hearing I'm fish for such in such $. Before espn there was no $ and guess what hardly any bass boys. I work hard to go out there for a little time on the water. I fish hard ever since I could walk. I grew up on the water. I tried of taking seconds place or made to feel like a second class person, to I got a tournament! Well I was here before tournaments were tought of.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by elnutsmalljaws View Post
    Here you go again George, starting a bit squabble then running off to the great wide NORTH. All I know is you can't gripe and complain if/when a pro moves in on "YOUR" spot for 3 very good reasons.

#1 - You don't have any SPOTS worth fishing

#2 - If you did have any SPOTS worth fishing, the good lord knows the fish are safe because all you are going to do is swing, hook, fight for a second or two then LDR - Long Distance Release them anyways.

#3 - Your a hoosier that proudly wears his IU hat and fishes with a guy named Dave (not that Dave, the other Dave) who proudly wears his Kansas Jayhawks hat, enough said!!!!!!

That being said, I only have 1 spot. This spot is on Dale, and I own this spot. My TN fishing liscense that I pay for every years clearly states that this 50 yard section of water on Dale Hollow located at GPS cordinates --------- is the property of ELNUTSMALLJAWS and anyone caught fishing here will be hit in the head with a Carolina Rigged Pink Double Buzzbait rigged with a 1oz Tungsten sinker immediately upon sitting boat upon such water. There are a few on here that know about my spot Cliff, George, Mark, John, Steve and a couple that I have left out that are NOT allowed to fish MY SPOT unless I am in the boat. Lucky for me, I only fish this spot in the dead of winter when the water is 50 or below and all the big tourney guys are home by the fire or out shooting something, so I have not had to run anyone out of my spot yet but when it happens, the buggy whip will crack
    I'm taking my toys and going home.........causey you hurted my feelings.......

So THERE..........

Of course, you know I'm kidding........I had a GREAT time spending a couple weekends with you earlier this year.....and hopefully we can spend some time at Dale and KY this fall.

Nice hearing from you Woody........I will be thinking about you when I'm hammering smallies up north..........

I really cannot wait......

and BTW.......this May has SUCKED......totally SUCKED...........I have not been out since the first.......and will not get out until June 20.......

Later,

Geo