Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Woman Killed on Lake Herrington today

I heard on wkyt that a woman was killed on lake herrington today. They said the woman was ran over by a pontoon boat driven by her husband. Very sad

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Woman Killed on Lake Herrington today

Quote Originally Posted by monsterfisher View Post
    I heard on wkyt that a woman was killed on lake herrington today. They said the woman was ran over by a pontoon boat driven by her husband. Very sad
    I heard last night that it's looking like it may have been intentional.

Post Thanks / Like

You can read about it on 27's news site. The guy tied her body to the boat so it would not sink away before the authorities arrived. If it were my wife I would kill myself trying to get her into the boat before I tied her up to the boat. Somethings not right.

Post Thanks / Like

tie her up to the boat?????? what the heck was he thinking ... that she was a spoonbill or something ... that aint right ... i think it was intentional

SINK-OR-SWIM Guest

It was an intentional act and the husband was charged with Homicide. He is a doctor from Harrodsburg. Witnesses report seeing the two in an agrument. He then threw her overboard, ran over her with the pontoon and then tied her up so she wouldn't float away. Very sad!

Post Thanks / Like

Jeez, what a nutcase.

Post Thanks / Like

there are for sure some crazy individuals out there....

Post Thanks / Like

Man, divorse isn't fun but it beats a life behind bars. My ex wife had a two year affair on me while I was fishing and hunting and then had to nerve to try getting my bass boat. The $500 spent for photos of her with a straw up her nose with some silly powder made her have second thoughts about my boat. I decided to keep the house and get custody of the kids with those photos but never once did I think of running her over with my boat and for sure I woun't have tied her up with a rope tied to my boat. Now if I would have seen her changing a tire on the highway side of the rode.... joking. There are some crazy people out there that do crazy stuff for tempory problems. God never gives us nothing we can't handle, but he does give you the phone number to a great attorney.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jigboy View Post
    Man, divorse isn't fun but it beats a life behind bars. My ex wife had a two year affair on me while I was fishing and hunting and then had to nerve to try getting my bass boat. The $500 spent for photos of her with a straw up her nose with some silly powder made her have second thoughts about my boat. I decided to keep the house and get custody of the kids with those photos but never once did I think of running her over with my boat and for sure I woun't have tied her up with a rope tied to my boat. Now if I would have seen her changing a tire on the highway side of the rode.... joking. There are some crazy people out there that do crazy stuff for tempory problems. God never gives us nothing we can't handle, but he does give you the phone number to a great attorney.
    Good thing you got those drug photos because Infidelity isn't illegal just immoral. Glad things worked out.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tom523 View Post
    Think about it... He must have been one heck of a skilled boater... or had a really large wife! Two 24 inch pontoons seperated by 8 feet. I wonder if he got her on the first try?
    The propeller is what got her. This is apparently a very sad story. I guess they were fighting on the boat and she was screaming for help and numerous people at the marina just watched and did nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like she got pushed off the front?

As for tieing her to the boat, I'm guessing he wasn't able to pull her aboard? Lifting anything into a pontoon boat from the water is difficult. It's all I can do to pull my dog up into without the ladder.

Post Thanks / Like

Man you have to be a cold blooded individual to do something like that, I dont care how mad I was at my wife, there is no way I could do that!