Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Paris Landing Area

Hey Dave Stewart and All KY Lake guys,

Can you give me some general locations to target bass and white bass in the Paris Landing area of KY Lake?

I know it is way up river from your normal area, but I can't find a map south of Big Sandy and I have never been down there.

I am launching every day out of Paris Landing Marina, Monday thru Friday. Yes, I know the Elites are also there, but I am trying to fish myself also.

any help, thanks.

ole topwater.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Paris Landing Area

Fish the ledges if youwant quality fish. If you want numbers go shallow but a keeper will be hard to come by. Look at where the Elites are and you'll see that they are fishing the ledges because thats where the fish are stacking up now. Just got back from being down at Paris for the Triton Owners !@#$%^&*() (dont want post to be moved) and the fish ar deffinetly showing up on the ledges and with this warmer weather it will just get better.

Post Thanks / Like

I just got back from the Triton Tourney also. We had a really good time...catching short fish!!!! We aren't experienced ledge fishermen...tried it......just couldn't find the right ones. Had to go shallow and try to scratch out a limit. We had a total of 17 lbs. for he two days......and gained a lot of knowledge! Thats a neat deal with so many boats....and it was cool to get to see so many of the pros that were there early. The winners caught a 29 lb. sack to win Sat!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

If you want numbers go in cypress creek and fish shallow or across from cypress creek at the boy scout camp across the lake.

Post Thanks / Like

Winners had 24 and change both days for a total of 49pounds. Where you from roberts?

Post Thanks / Like

We are from Bloomington, In bigrod. Oops..... I thought they had 19 lbs on Friday......must have been mistaken. That does make more sense.....they were really consistent all week. I must say am not looking forward to fishing my home lake after fishing 3 days at Ky Lake! Tell me a little bit about ledge fishing anyone How do you pick one over another???? We caught some short ones off several....just no good keepers.