Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Fisher Boat Cleaned Out on Nolin!!

I have always heard about people having stuff stolen from their boats which are tied to their docks, but have never experienced it until today!!
    My Dad just called me and told me that he checked his boat today and that everything was gone. They took the pedistals, seats on the pedistals, unscrewed the seats that you sit in while running and took those. Pried open the rod storage compartment and took about 6 rods. Took throw perservers, fire extinguisher, anchor, running lights. Tried to take the motor but thankfully it was bolted on! I can not believe they did not take the TM.

If anyone knows or sees anyone trying to unload a bunch of stuff, please PM me!

I have been trying to get Dad to buy a better boat for years, and this is what happens!

Boat was located about a mile above the no ski zone above Wax!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fisher Boat Cleaned Out on Nolin!!

Unbelievable! Scum do this!

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry this happened to you. It just takes one idiot to run a day.

Post Thanks / Like

They'll get what's coming to them, one way or another. TRASH!

-Rich

Post Thanks / Like

If you catch them shoot them and dump there bodies in the lake, no better yet bury them you do not want to soil the lake.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down Re: Fisher Boat Cleaned Out on Nolin!!

Sorry for your dad's lost....Sad part is this is the REAL WORLD today. Few years ago, had everthihg stolden out of the back of my truck at Barkley..... To many SOB's out there.......for an honest person......

Oh Well,
    Good Fishig to all.

Post Thanks / Like

Report on the radio today said that auto burglaries are way up in the last few weeks as well. Contents like ipods, GPS's guns, laptops, cash, gas cards, etc.. and one bible, believe it or not. I don't think its a coincidence at all that all of this started when colleges let out for the summer and the way the economy is today. I know of several college kids that have been looking for summer work and can't find it. There's no excuse at all to take from someone else, but I think this is part of what is going on..

Post Thanks / Like

Duayne... i hope that you arent blaming all the theft on educated college students!!! because that is completely absurd.... i know there may be a few bad apples in the college student world but there are far more out there that arent educated that are more likely to steal.... I have a college degree and i am looking for work presently and that burns me to the core for u to say that thefts are on the rise because college students are out for the summer..... well highschool is out for the summer too and so is kindergarten... maybe its the kindergarteners that are stealing ipods and guns from cars...... that would be like me telling you that your opinion that thefts are on the rise because college is out, is a uneducated biased opinion about a culture that is trying to educate themselves in a way to better the world.....

Post Thanks / Like

Ryan..
    Calm down ole buddy. I have nothing against educated people. If I did I would hate myself.. LOL I have a degree so this ISN'T a case of uneducated bias. High school JUST let out last week (here anyway) so it doesn't fit with the timing. The kindergartners probably all switched over to day care or have alibis from mom or the nanny.. All I am saying is that COULD be an explanation for the timing of why the rash started a few weeks ago. KIDS with nothing to do, no money in their pockets and no way to put any there. I am not saying all. I would guess its just a few if any at all. Good luck on the job hunt. I know its tough out there right now...

Post Thanks / Like

Oh Lordy, Lordy, Lord! Way to defend our honor Ryan, always enjoy your posts. That is just terrible about your Dad's gear, far more low lives being lived these days. Definitely noticed an increase in petty thefts over the last few months, not just here in Louisville but up in N. KY as well. My twin reports Chasein' some youngsters down the street a few weeks ago with his beloved Mossberg, they where trying to break into Pop's truck but, lucky for us and probably them, ol' Hoss dog heard and sounded the alarm. Just a ew days later some fool was creeping around Mom and Dad's house peeking in the windows. Broseph cracked the door, extended his friend and, shucked one in, "Can I help you?" he said, just before the man decided to run for his life. The Commandant was sitting out on his porch accross the street just hopin' and prayin' for the stranger to try and get in (As you may have guessed the Commandant is always armed, to the teeth) and let loose with a barrage of riotous laughter as he observed the cowards hastened retreat. Guess the guy was to busy trying to see what he would steal inside to read the forget the dog, beware of owner sign on the ront door, ha ha ha ha ha! Just this kind of thing is why I love the Commonwealth and our leaniant gun and castle laws. Scum beware, you may not be the only one packin' heat. Didn't take the trolling motor, thats crazy, just plain crazy. Good luck tracking this swine down.

Post Thanks / Like

Food for thought, ever since the illegals have came into this area there has been an increase in theft's and such. I am not blaming it all on them, the economy is bad and people are desperate, I know I see several a week that are in need and struggling, but I have also struggled in my life, still am, but I do not have to steal. Sorry for your dad's loss, I am the type of person that if you need something or help just ask, if I can help you I will, or get you help,if you need ot ask but DO NOT STEAL FROM ME. If caught then, feed the worms or fish, CLICK CLICK BOOM.

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Re: Fisher Boat Cleaned Out on Nolin!!

Just the thought of it, and I am PO... Just maybe Mrs. Smith and Weston could help end this.... Just thinking out loud.