Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Why am I not surprised?

Nobama is supposed to sign a memorandum on today that will extend healthcare and other benefits to "unmarried domestic partners of federal workers". I don't have a lot more information on it than this but the benefits are expected to be given to heterosexual and homosexual couples too!!

This ain't something that makes me say "hmmm", this is something that makes me say what the heck?!! What the heck makes you so special just because you're shacked up with a federal worker? Or better yet, what the heck is there about being a federal worker that makes you so dag gone special to begin with? Both of you put your all's britches on one leg at a time just like the rest of us out here who are paying your way and footing your bill.

Another nice move on your part Nobama, thanks a lot....FOR NOTHING!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Why am I not surprised?

That's the typical benefits that gubment employees get. No wonder people want to work for these goons they can get special treatment.

I can't believe how two faced this man and his admin. is. What about the other non federal workers who decide not to get married? This guy is the biggest waste of skin (any color!!!) I have ever layed eyes on.

I think it's another sellout of our money anyway.

You watch he will give Illegals social security, unemployment and what ever else before this term is over to cement his next term....just watch this two faced son of a gun work his magic with these crooks.