Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Unions will be EXEMPT from health care tax being proposed......

I really HATE UNIONS........

And here is another reason........According to some recent reports.....Not by MSNBC, CBS, CNN, or ABC........of course........Unions will be exempt from the new health care tax on benefits that is being proposed. How in HELL is that fair??

Here is a page from the PDF......

http://www.humanevents.com/downloads...des_061709.pdf

Lookup in Google: union exemption health care tax for more links......I'm not putting them all here.

Bottom Line.........UNIONS should be BANNED from our country........they are worthless, and the Democrats are in their pockets.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Unions will be EXEMPT from health care tax being proposed......

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    I really HATE UNIONS........

Bottom Line.........UNIONS should be BANNED from our country........they are worthless, and the Democrats are in their pockets.

Later,

Geo

i dont think i would be were i am at today if it was not for the union i know i would not want to do my job fo 12 an hour and no benifits or retirement, would u

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ironhead70 View Post
    i dont think i would be were i am at today if it was not for the union i know i would not want to do my job fo 12 an hour and no benifits or retirement, would u
    AND 2 out of 3 of the LARGEST employers in this country...........outside of the gubment......ARE BANKRUPT due to the collective bargaining of the UNIONS...........Yea......great system.........

Be careful.........your union might negotiate you out of a job, like they did at Borg Warner, like they did a Delphi, like they did at Chrysler.......like they did at GM........THESE are companies and PLANTS that I know about in my home town........

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

And is it FAIR for me to pay taxes on the HSA and Health Care that I PAY for versus what you pay for.........I THINK NOT.

If you're going to TAX one group.............TAX them ALL...........

Better yet.........TAX NO ONE.......and cut gubment..............****, what an idea.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

Amen geo!

Da

Post Thanks / Like

man i did not mean to pee in ur cheerios im just sayin i would not be were im at to day if i was not union and our job out look is looking preety good for the next few years new bridges go up every where and the staudiums r getting bigger i c were ur coming from with the manufacture side of the unions and yes they did it to them self sorry to make u so upset

Post Thanks / Like

Na............not upset.........at least not too much.

I just have a prob with people being protected by the unions for the wrong reasons, and then whining about losing their job when people cannot afford, or are unwilling to purchase their product.

Happened to textiles here, happened to clothing industry here, happened to small electronic devices........is still happening to LARGER electronics devices.......now happening to vehicles.

I'm kind of worried for our future.........

We talk all the time about the welfare entitlement mentality, but I see the unions as a very similar issue..........ENTITLEMENT......except...........m ost union workers WORK their ASSES off........but that doesn't change the fact that they are not entitled to the benefits they receive......

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

I agree except I'll go a bit farther - I think unions are worse than useless. They are a detriment to the future of this country. They did help shape its past, but they are killing us now in terms of cost of goods produced as well as just affecting our overall work ethic.

That being said, I'm always for anyone being exempt from any tax. The time for raising taxes is over. It's time to cut spending.

Post Thanks / Like

Iron head don't apologize, hell even if you are a union member of which I am too.Geo is always busting someones balls because they don't see the world thru his eyes . But the real truth is this country, like it or not is founded on all of us having the right to our own opinion. Some of us are just not that fanatic in our arguments...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stratosjoe View Post
    Iron head don't apologize, hell even if you are a union member of which I am too.Geo is always busting someones balls because they don't see the world thru his eyes . But the real truth is this country, like it or not is founded on all of us having the right to our own opinion. Some of us are just not that fanatic in our arguments...
    I grew up around unions.........almost EVERY family member is a UNION MEMBER. I have a cousin who is a national negotiator......Step Dad was president of the UAW....etc. etc. etc.

That being said......

I've seen the UNION protect drunks......
    I've seen the UNION steal your money for YEARS...........
    I've seen the UNION drive up costs for DURABLE goods for YEARS.........
    I've seen the UNION drive up insurance costs so no one can afford it.
    I've seen the UNION promise to save jobs, only to have the plant close next year.
    I've seen the UNION SPIT on people trying to make a wage.

And.......I've been in a UNION..............Once..........for 1 month.......NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER freakin again............NEVER.

Sorry, but unions ****......

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

I think back in the day, which I was not around. In the 20's 30's 40's unions were very much needed to protect the workers from the scum rich people not paying a descent wage as in mainly coal companies. then in the 70's 80's I will agree with geo they protected a little too much and now they are pretty much useless, just a money making racket. The auto unions might have been good but that seems too have not worked out very good. just my 2 cents. and with the economy the way it is now i'm not sure it would be worth a penny. But on a good note we could be living in iraq or somewhere else