Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

NBA draft tonight

Anybody going to watch? I am waiting to see where Earl Clark and T-Will go. It looks like T-Will is gonna end up with the Bobcats with the 12th pick and Earl could go to Phoenix at 14th. If the Suns pass on Earl, he could drop out of the top 20. These guys lives are going to change forever tonight.

Also, looks like Meeks will go somewhere in the middle of the second round.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: NBA draft tonight

I plan on it if I'm not stretching my line with a few fish.

Post Thanks / Like

Gonna be intersting indeed. Terrence at the Bobcats will be a nice fit for him and he could see immediate playing time as a roll player.

Earl Clark I'm not so sure will ever be a solid pro player. He is mentally weak with no drive, too layed back. I hope I'm wrong and don't wish ill will on the young fella, but he he's to inconsistent and lacks heart at times.
    Last edited by mhall; 06-25-2009 at 09:36 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

I would like to see tha Magic get a real point guard out of this draft. Of course it would have to be by wheeling and dealing.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    I would like to see tha Magic get a real point guard out of this draft. Of course it would have to be by wheeling and dealing.

What would you call Jameer Nelson? BTW, Rondo could be on the block according to this: http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slu...yhoo&type=lgns

Doug Gotlieb said that T-Will may get taken by the Nets at 11. Williams is going to be in the green room tonight, but E-5 is not. Earl may be in the audience though.

According to Kenny Klein's twitter, Coach P. will be in the green room with T-will.

https://twitter.com/KKcards

Post Thanks / Like

That's cool that Pitino is there for him, there really is a strong bond with those two. Pitino was awesome for Terrence.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tim_T View Post
    What would you call Jameer Nelson? BTW, Rondo could be on the block according to this: http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slu...yhoo&type=lgns
    Nelson never seemed like a threat. Heck when things got tough Hedo Turk ran the point. I think Nelson made some terrible decisions and cost them during the finals.

Post Thanks / Like

Nelson never seemed like a threat. Heck when things got tough Hedo Turk ran the point. I think Nelson made some terrible decisions and cost them during the finals.
    He was playing hurt to could have played a role, he certainly wasn't a 100%.

Post Thanks / Like

Nelson was hurt and should not have been playing and by playing him it hurt the rythm that Skip to my Lou (Rafer Alston) was in. I blame Ron Jeremy..er I mean Van Gundy for playing Jameer when he wasn't healthy.

Post Thanks / Like

Nelson was hurt and should not have been playing and by playing him it hurt the rythm that Skip to my Lou (Rafer Alston) was in. I blame Ron Jeremy..er I mean Van Gundy for playing Jameer when he wasn't healthy.
    Ron Jeremy, now that's funny right der, LOL!

Post Thanks / Like

True but I was thinking of that play that he let Fisher shoot the three on when he should have been in the right frame of mind not playing him soft and giving a proven veteran the three at the end of the game.

Post Thanks / Like

Two lottery picks, T-will to the Nets at 11 and E-5 to the Suns at 14. That has to help recruiting. Congrats guys and can I get a loan!