Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

LeBron and Shaq!

The Cavs and Suns worked out a deal that sends the Diesel to the Cavs. Bet the big fella ends up having a good season even if he is getting old.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: LeBron and Shaq!

Quote Originally Posted by Tim_T View Post
    The Cavs and Suns worked out a deal that sends the Diesel to the Cavs. Bet the big fella ends up having a good season even if he is getting old.
    Yea if he can control that Ego. The only guy that thinks more of himself that Oneil is Rush Limbaugh.

Post Thanks / Like

Shaq is a HUGE man!! I saw him in O-town a few times and he is a sight to see around average sized people. He had flip flops/sandals on and I swear it looked like fake monster/bigfoot toes.
    IMO...Shaq is washed up and on his farewell tour, I guess now that Kobe won his ring without him they are even since he got his in Miami. They will be tough just from the threat of shaq inside but I don't see it being the missing piece that puts them over the top.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    Shaq is a HUGE man!! I saw him in O-town a few times and he is a sight to see around average sized people. He had flip flops/sandals on and I swear it looked like fake monster/bigfoot toes.
    IMO...Shaq is washed up and on his farewell tour, I guess now that Kobe won his ring without him they are even since he got his in Miami. They will be tough just from the threat of shaq inside but I don't see it being the missing piece that puts them over the top.
    I don't think it will be what puts them over the top, but I wouldn't say he is washed up. He averaged 17 points and nine rebounds a game last season and was healthy most of the season. Now I realize he isn't what he once was, but still could help.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tim_T View Post
    I don't think it will be what puts them over the top, but I wouldn't say he is washed up. He averaged 17 points and nine rebounds a game last season and was healthy most of the season. Now I realize he isn't what he once was, but still could help.
    Washed up is a little strong I guess and maybe being on a team that already is a threat to win a title might put him in the zone. No doubt the man can play.