Hey guys ,
Just wanted to share my fun time launching at the Lynnvill Park boat ramp . When Im launching by myself I will unhook the boat , tie the bow rope to the trailer and stop on the ramp so the boat floats off and the rope will catch it then I hand pull it to shore & put up the truck . Well today I did just that and when I stopped the truck didnt - the rear tires slid on the very slick ramp and didnt stop till the trailer dropped off the end of the ramp . I had slid down the ramp until water was half-way up my back tires and the tail pipe was bubbling . Needless to say I was very freaked out and put the truck in low gear - no go , tire just spun . Great . Tried putting some rocks under the tires , no go . Finally started pileing gravel in front of the tires and spun like hell but got the trailer out . Oh , I also slipped and almost went in the water walking around on the slime covered ramp . I wish someone at the park would spend $20 on some copper sulfate and please treat the ramp before someone gets hurt . I did manage to catch some 14" bass later and didnt have any trouble getting the boat out - I threw many hands full of gravel on the ramp for traction . If you go , please be careful !

PS - Has anyone heard from Moose this year ?