Search Fishin.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LAST FRI.62#er

Post Thanks / Like

Re: LAST FRI.62#er

WOW thats a lot of huge fish. is november a good time to catch them there i got some time off and would love to come up there.

Post Thanks / Like

i plan on coming the second week in nov if its not to cold going to try and fish fri and sat would greatly appreciate any tips on bait and where to fish im not the best catfisherman i usually just go buy chicken livers and hope for the best but i would love to see dad hang into a big cat.around here anything over 5 lbs is big lol unless your handfishing.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jamesdenson View Post
    i plan on coming the second week in nov if its not to cold going to try and fish fri and sat would greatly appreciate any tips on bait and where to fish im not the best catfisherman i usually just go buy chicken livers and hope for the best but i would love to see dad hang into a big cat.around here anything over 5 lbs is big lol unless your handfishing.
    Just PM me that week and I'll help you any way I can...Chuck

Post Thanks / Like

will definatly do . it looks like you know how to catchem and if your there i wont keep any but your welcome to whatever i catch.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jamesdenson View Post
    will definatly do . it looks like you know how to catchem and if your there i wont keep any but your welcome to whatever i catch.
    Thanks, but I'm all catch and release to. All the fish pictured are still alive and swimming... Except the big head...they grow a pretty good garden...Chuck

Post Thanks / Like

awsome i like to eat a few cats but when i want some i just go to a paylake and catch a few 2-4 lbers for a fish fry but anything caught in lakes and rivers i throw back. the local hand fishermen here get on my nerves they keep every big cat they catch. just ruins the fishing in the rivers here