Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

The Terrorist leading the FIGHT in Afghanistan.........

WAS caught in 2001, SLAMMED in Guantanimo in 2006, and RELEASED in 2007.....

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009...fight-helmand/

GREAT system eh.........

CATCH them.............Try them................HANG THEM........be done with this CRAP.

Hell.......they're TERRORISTS..........skip the TRY THEM.............

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Terrorist leading the FIGHT in Afghanistan.........

AND of COURSE..........nothing on the major news outlets.......because they all ****.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    AND of COURSE..........nothing on the major news outlets.......because they all ****.
    They are to busy covering the burial of that Circus Freak.

HURRICANEBOB Guest

[QUOTE=GeoFisher;374293]WAS caught in 2001, SLAMMED in Guantanimo in 2006, and RELEASED in 2007.....

THE BRIGHTER SIDE: Yep, he's back fighting against us, but he really screwed up and got in the Marine sector. I bethca he doesn't get the chance to become a POW again.....I betcha the Marines "court system" is far more expeditious...........I betch Allah has already made the smuck a reservation in the "I fought the Corps and the Corps won" raghead hall of fame.

What to do with future POW's: After capture, ask them once kindly to provide all the accurate info they have, if they refuse, send them to the Bronks in NY and release them on the street in a suit and a tie, with expensive shoes on, and no cell phone. Keep them under surveillance, and tell them when they are ready to talk, we'll take them some where safe like Guantanimo.

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=HURRICANEBOB;375745]
    WAS caught in 2001, SLAMMED in Guantanimo in 2006, and RELEASED in 2007.....

I betch Allah has already made the smuck a reservation in the "I fought the Corps and the Corps won" raghead hall of fame.
    I'm sending you a bill for my laptop................I JUST spit coffee all over the **** place................DANG, that as funny.......Raghead Hall of FAME.......

So, post your top 10 rags of all time.......

Later,

geo

Post Thanks / Like

...So, post your top 10 rags of all time.......
    How about we try to rise above the racial and ethnic slurs that seem to be getting more common on here lately instead.

Andrew

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by apb View Post
    How about we try to rise above the racial and ethnic slurs that seem to be getting more common on here lately instead.

Andrew
    That was kinda bad...........

How about post your 10 worse Islamo-Nazi Terrorists of all time.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by apb View Post

Andrew
    I agree with almost EVERYTHING I see put on here about crossing lines, really I do, but this one hit home. I agree with the "racial and ethnic slurs" comments not having a place here on the site, but I also do not think "Raghead" is a slur. Ask anyone of us who has served in Iraq or Afghanistan who we are fighting and you will get that exact answer. It is NOT a slur, but rather we consider it a term of endearment. See we tried some other ones, that I cannot post on here, but since many of us have children we had to come up with something we could blow off and lie to the kids about, thus this term. Point in case was my ever so smart 8 year old son, who was listening in on an adult converstation AGAIN, when we were talking about "Ragheads" and War. He was kinda lost and asked what a "Raghead" was, so I (without missing a beat cause this is all a well thought out name us military guys came up with you see) say "it is the thing you put on the end of a mop to clean the floors with, you know that son". He bought it and thought our discussion was kind of boring since we were talking about "mops and such" so he left without us having to go any further. So you see my friend, we come up with these names not to be mean but rather to protect our kids.
    You buy-in all this, cause I got some real good beachfront property too? LOL

Rob

Rob

Post Thanks / Like

Of course not, are you crazy! They have to protect the image of their president that they invested so much in getting elected! Anyways, everybody knows that the real story is how many times Michael Jackson farted while he was alive. Right! Ridiculous.

-Rich