Search Fishin.com

Thread: Mahi Mahi

Post Thanks / Like

Mahi Mahi

can you say LUNCH! fresh blackened Mahi on a sandwhich - Delicious!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00139.JPG 
Views:	283 
Size:	137.3 KB 
ID:	1162  

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mahi Mahi

Yum Yum!! That is one fine eating fishy! Nice job.

Post Thanks / Like

thanks, had a great time with father in law and close friend. neither of which had ever been saltwater sportfishing. they usually bottom fish on the big charters but this year we spent a little more and had a much more enjoyable trip. as a bonus, got most of their catches on video for them and they are enjoying reliving the moment for all of their family and friends. really nice to have a day come together with good fellowship and fish biting to boot!

Post Thanks / Like

Headin to Destin next week,hope I get lucky and hit some dolfin fish to. I'd be happy with a king, or cobia though, great job and good eatin....Chuck

Post Thanks / Like

Mahi Mahi are delicious! Never forget our trips to Mazatlan, and the fresh Mahi Mahi for dinner every night, ones that we had caughten that day. Fun stuff! Good fish!

-Rich

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by riverrat12 View Post
    Headin to Destin next week,hope I get lucky and hit some dolfin fish to. I'd be happy with a king, or cobia though, great job and good eatin....Chuck

Destin is home of the fishing rodeo all during the month of October every year...I went two years ago during the month of October and had an absolute blast. When I signed up I told the person at the charter window I that I wanted an 8 hour trip on a fast boat, they fixed me up pretty good, ended up getting on a boat with seven other guys from various parts of Kentucky. I like Destin quite a bit, a pretty nice town to hang out in. I'm defintely going back again sometime. Instead of an 8 hour trip I'd like to do an 18 hour trip...5 hours out, 8 hours of fishin' and 5 hours to get back in. I asked about that deal and they leave at midnight. They told me the further out you go the bigger the fish are. Of course the more costly the trip too.

Post Thanks / Like

fresh mahi every night - WOW - now that is living life!

Post Thanks / Like

Nice fish you caught...I love ocean fishing except for it kind of spoils me, whenever I get back it never seems like fishin' in Kentucky is quite the same...of course the coean fishin' wears off after a few weeks and there's no place I'd rather be than fishin' in Kentucky.

Post Thanks / Like

I like eatin'em myself,me and the wife took a private charter trip out of Freeport,Grand Bahama a few years back

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p...ishingTrip.jpg