Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

A positive thread

Well it hasn't stormed real bad in about 4 or 5 days. My Maters are starting to turn red. I'm going to Hardin County Saturday night with three buddies to spend the night with another buddy we never get to see much. We are gonna shoot skeet, eat everything in sight we can cook on the many grills and smokers he owns, We are gonna throw cornhole and howl at the moon and drink alot of beer. We are gonna be on 64 acres all to ourselves and all the women folk are out of town. Oh Lord help us I feel a Good One coming on, lol, YeeHaa!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: A positive thread

Quote Originally Posted by mhall View Post
    Well it hasn't stormed real bad in about 4 or 5 days. My Maters are starting to turn red. I'm going to Hardin County Saturday night with three buddies to spend the night with another buddy we never get to see much. We are gonna shoot skeet, eat everything in sight we can cook on the many grills and smokers he owns, We are gonna throw cornhole and howl at the moon and drink alot of beer. We are gonna be on 64 acres all to ourselves and all the women folk are out of town. Oh Lord help us I feel a Good One coming on, lol, YeeHaa!
    And hopefully have some good pic's of that belly to show off lol...

Post Thanks / Like

carefull those hangovers are as nice as they used to be....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by riverrat12 View Post
    And hopefully have some good pic's of that belly to show off lol...
    LOL, That thing is getting kinda outta hand ain't it. Too many groceries and Miller Lites. I'm gonna display that rascal again Friday just for you Chuck, LMAO............

Post Thanks / Like

Hey I like a postive thread...let's run with this one boys and see how dag gone happy we can get.

Last Friday I caught a nice Cumberland River Striper...4th of July the wife and I took mom and dad out to eat...on Sunday I took dad to the Madison Regatta. Man it had been awhile since I had been there...thinking I need to make this a yearly thing. And this coming weekend I'm heading down to Grider Hill and sleeping on the boat for about four or five nights...one of our neighbors is driving down for the weekend, My sister and her husband will also be staying at the dock on their boat. I can't wait to be at Grider next week while most people are at work checking out the grider web cam, lol...

Life is good!

Post Thanks / Like

Dang it Tim that ain't fair to rub that in on a guy. That's my home away from home. Fish them main lake pockets at night with Shortarm spinnerbaits, big Colorado blade, hammered blade is best, gives you more thump. Plastics, creature baits at night also, blacks and blues sometimes dark reds. Good luck and have fun.

Post Thanks / Like

Ya know this thread may finally Coax me into loosing some weight. I'm tired of grunting like a overfed Beagle Pup evrytime I bend over. But dang it boys I like to eat. Heck I eat when I'm not hungry I like it so well, lol.

Got a sweet tooth to that doesn't help. I did quit drinking soft drinks though.

Post Thanks / Like

im going to lake fork in 2 week for 2 week of fishing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ladybass View Post
    im going to lake fork in 2 week for 2 week of fishing
    Man Ya'll are killing me I wanna go... I have always wanted to fish the Fork.

Post Thanks / Like

My positive thread goes like this, I'm going out Fri. with a good buddie of mine and we're going to get a big one!!!! How's that...lol

Post Thanks / Like

A positive thread huh!! OK, I got up at 5:15 this morning and I don't have to go to work or anywhere else for that matter, unless I want to. And, I don't hurt anyplace; I have money in my wallet, and a wonderful wife. So, its another beautiful day.

Grumpy

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by riverrat12 View Post
    My positive thread goes like this, I'm going out Fri. with a good buddie of mine and we're going to get a big one!!!! How's that...lol
    I think I like it.....I think I like it alot!