Anyone ever fish Norman? I'm in NC and will go too Norman sat.Been fishing Greensboro city lakes,theere are 3.Townsend lake was the 1st and when we put in a guy brought a 5.5lb in too be weighed,they have a board and keep track of fish over 5lbs and jusy about every day it has a fish posted. we blanked there.I'm taking my 14yr old neice.So yesterday we went too Brandt lake.We started with spinner type baits no luck.Put on shaky heads and she hooked a runner,i though she was going too lose the pole(lol)it took line and i was trying too tighten up the drag and the fish got into a tree and broke off.I caught a 12in bass right after that and it thought it was a 5lber.Fished about 3hrs and decided too leave and try the later bite.Notta on the shaky head so i put on sexy shad crank baits.Showed her how too fish it and had a perch chase it back too the boat(lol)she seen that and was amazed.So we fished sexy till amost dark and on the way back too the ramp stoped by a hump and a caught a dink. even with the bad fishing she is having a blast.I think i'll take a picture of the weigh in board too show everone.These lakes are only open from 7am till dark 6days a week,no bank fishing and rent boats.Once a week a big fish tournament.Size limit is 2anysize and the rest over 14in.5 total.These lakes have some big green fish and if you ever get a chance check them out.This time of yr isn't my best game and i think i'll get back when it is.Terry Adolph
PS.Norman or High Rock lake help would be nice.Take a kid fishing and maybe they can be the next KVD(lol)or ike