Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Obamanation's Health Care Plans

I have been reading on Fox News, and even in the Courier Journal, that the proposed Health Care Reform wil completely gut the Medicare system that I rely on. Not only will it provide less coverage than Seniors now get, it will be much more expensive for the Seniors and everyone else for that matter--over a Trillion Dollars on top of the Trillion Dollar Deficit we just reached for the first time in history.

Anyhow, it got me so fired up, I just sent another round of emails to Obama, my two Senators and my Congressman. What is funny, after I finished sending the emails, I opened my email In-Box and there was an email from Obama telling me how wonderful Sotomayour is and what a great Justice she will make. I have yet to receive any replies to my previous emails and letters to the White House but they sure have my email address and use it to send all of their propagande to me. In a way, I am sorry I ever emai8led them ti begin with.

Grumpt

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: Obamanation's Health Care Plans

welcome to the "list".....good to have you abord....lets get 'em....

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Obamanation's Health Care Plans

We Got'sta pay for all the deadbeats to have health care Grump, they cant'sa help it if'n they ain't got's no job and hooked on the crack. Grumpy if you don't know................ you better Axe somebody.

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=mhall;374971]We Got'sta pay for all the deadbeats to have health care Grump, they cant'sa help it if'n they ain't got's no job and hooked on the crack. Grumpy if you don't know................ you better Axe somebody.[/QUOTE]

LoL thanks for nearly making me spit some mint Grizzly all over my computer at work!

Post Thanks / Like

What was that? How much is our free health care going to cost us over the next 10 years? Not so free is it.

Post Thanks / Like

Saw where Mass. has problems with their Healthcare System....yep another example of gubment funded healthcare not working.

Post Thanks / Like

Price Tag estimate.............1.6 Trillion dollars.

Democrats way to fix everything known to man....Throw money at it and lot's of it.

Post Thanks / Like

I have run into several kids where I work. you ask them what they want to do when they grow up, they say," I wanna draw." I ask what do you want to draw. they say " a check like my mom and dad." It makes me want to puke. where my wife works it's like winning the lottery on gubment check day. five people in one house all getting a check. why don't they do something about that. how much money would that save. they could do something even if it's licking stamps. I know one guy that is disabled, run into him every year deer hunting. chronic back pain ya know. but he miraculously can climb into deer stands that I would be afraid too. funny that don't hurt his back

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like the gubment dream of supporting the masses by spreading the wealth is working great!

I guess after we become like Canada we won't need the borders anymore. Hey look at the bright side getting to the smallies will be easier.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    Sounds like the gubment dream of supporting the masses by spreading the wealth is working great!

I guess after we become like Canada we won't need the borders anymore. Hey look at the bright side getting to the smallies will be easier.
    Good point. Way to look for the silver lining, Don. I'll be first in line to collect my governmnet issue ice fishing hut. Gonna name it the 'Dimocrack Shack'. Can't wait to drive up to the shack on my new government made ethanol/battery/solar/windmill powered unicycle. I don't know if I'll be able to afford the Obama smallhead cap and keeper tax, but we'll see.

Sure hope they put mosquitoes and black flies on the endangered species list, I don't want them ugly Americans killing them off.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Devils Horse View Post
    Good point. Way to look for the silver lining, Don. I'll be first in line to collect my governmnet issue ice fishing hut. Gonna name it the 'Dimocrack Shack'. Can't wait to drive up to the shack on my new government made ethanol/battery/solar/windmill powered unicycle. I don't know if I'll be able to afford the Obama smallhead cap and keeper tax, but we'll see.

Sure hope they put mosquitoes and black flies on the endangered species list, I don't want them ugly Americans killing them off.
    OMG, I just laughed so hard here at work everbody came to see what was the matter with me. You guys are killin me, LMAO!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Devils Horse View Post

LOL..."Dimocrack Shack" that's what will all be in soon. Gubment supplied, subsidized and marginalized.