Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

I need a trolling motor

Brushes went bad in my trolling motor. I thought I had it fixed , but 1/2 way up the lake I found out that I didn't.
    I need a good 12/24 vlt foot controlled trolling motor preferably over 65#. OR if you have a parts motor for a Motorguide 67# I may be interested.
    Nothing crazy expensive, I'm a poor boy. Older is okay as long as it is in good condition and works well. I'm not looking for an antique but mid 90's may be okay.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: I need a trolling motor

Found on Craigslist - Greenfield, IN
    http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/boa/1278043928.html

Gator Trolling motor TR70FBD 45" 20.8 Marine..... Brand new still in box. never used ... Motor Guide freshwater tour series Digital trolling motor. Soft start feature , quiet, smooth variable speed operation. thought would use but didn't, sold boat put buyer did not want due to none fisher.....List price $829.97, have print out... but will take the first $350 cash.. you can call and leave message 317-891-1606 or e-mail

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by billm_usa1 View Post
    Found on Craigslist - Greenfield, IN
    http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/boa/1278043928.html

Gator Trolling motor TR70FBD 45" 20.8 Marine..... Brand new still in box. never used ... Motor Guide freshwater tour series Digital trolling motor. Soft start feature , quiet, smooth variable speed operation. thought would use but didn't, sold boat put buyer did not want due to none fisher.....List price $829.97, have print out... but will take the first $350 cash.. you can call and leave message 317-891-1606 or e-mail

Thank You BillM, I may look into that. I found a place on line that sells the exact part I need. That's a tough call.. 350 for a nice new one or 94.00 for the repair of my old one.

Post Thanks / Like

I have a motorguide 50# that the foot steering cable broke on it. I robbed the parts for the mount but the shaft and motor is still good. If you can use the parts for it you can have it for free. Came off of a 96 boat so I assume the motor is the same year.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTINHALL View Post
    I have a motorguide 50# that the foot steering cable broke on it. I robbed the parts for the mount but the shaft and motor is still good. If you can use the parts for it you can have it for free. Came off of a 96 boat so I assume the motor is the same year.
    Justin is that still available? I'm looking for a 50# thrust trolling motor and I have a source of some spare parts.. Please call 285-7692 (859) or e-mail me. Thanks Joe.