Search Fishin.com

Thread: ABA

Post Thanks / Like

ABA

I have got www.mylegallimitlures.com too sponsor d33 for the 2010 season starting Oct.11 at Nolin lake out of Wax.This 1st tournament for the 2010 season is a membership drive and you won't have too join ABA inless you fish again.
    I'm working on more sponsors for this division.Terry Adolph

Post Thanks / Like

Re: ABA

Lucas Oil,Fatheadz,Bass Boat saver and Flex Tae Kwon Do Center are on board too.Thanks
    Terry Adolph

Post Thanks / Like

Was asked if i was going by EST or CST.Start at save light right after Safty meeting and pairing up of non boaters.All boaters will beable too use their boat.I will let everyone know both times we quit at the meeting but will be going by CST.Hope too see everyone back from the past and hope too see some new faces.This is the last time i'll post on this Thread and will start a new thread when we get closer too Oct.11.Terry Adolph

Post Thanks / Like

Why can't the ABA give a time instead of safe light. My safe light may be different than yours. Just pick a time to start the tournament and go from there. That way anglers know what time to be at the ramp and can plan accordinaly.

Good luck next year..

Post Thanks / Like

Safe better than sorry,just too many things can delay the start,fog,bad weather,ice(lol)etc.
    Something i'll be doing this year that i forgot too mention is plaques will be given out for1st,2nd,3rd place and big fish.I think that will make it more fun for everyone.Not that i havn't been havn't fun fishing ABA but wanted too give them a try.Money payouts will be the same as aways.
    Terry Adolph

Post Thanks / Like

Any tournament that has a listed start time can be delayed by weather. I just like a starting time and not safe light. Just my preference. Good luck sounds like you are going in the right direction.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Gary im working on it.Just got www.custombigbassbaits.com sponsorship now too.Terry Adolph

Post Thanks / Like

I have been fishing the ABA for more than 6 years. I was a director for 4 years. This is an easy one. Safe light = 30 minutes before sunrise. If all goes well with the weather. So you need to be at the ramp at least 30 minutes before that, that = 1 hour before sunrise. IMO that would be cutting it close. I always liked to tell my anglers to be there 1 1/2 hours before legal sunrise for that day. Easy right......
    Good luck to Terry hope all of you try out the ABA.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Terry, how many tournaments in this Fall series and are they all on Nolin or will they also be other places? When do you expect to have a full schedule?

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

This is the dates for 2010 ABA allows me too have a min. of 6 and as many as i want.You will have too fish 4 1day and a 2 day from any division too get your points for the National event.No regionals.If you win a division all your 1days and 2 day must be the same division.Any questions just call and leave a message.
    Terry Adolph
    (270)904-2939
    Bowling Green
    Dates for AmeicanBassAnglers 2010 season
    The 1st tournament will be a membership drive
    You can fish with out joining ABA
    If you decide you want too join you have 30days too do so
    You can not fish again till you join
    Memberships run a full year
    10/11/09 Nolin River Wax
    10/25/09 Green River No1
    11/08/09 Rough River North Fork
    11/22/09 Nolin River Wax
    12/13/09 Barren River State
    3/07/10 Green River No1
    3/21/10 Rough River North Fork
    4/4/10 Nolin River Wax
    4/18/10 Barren River State
    2day 5/15,16/10 Green River No1

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by geobass View Post
    I have been fishing the ABA for more than 6 years. I was a director for 4 years. This is an easy one. Safe light = 30 minutes before sunrise. If all goes well with the weather. So you need to be at the ramp at least 30 minutes before that, that = 1 hour before sunrise. IMO that would be cutting it close. I always liked to tell my anglers to be there 1 1/2 hours before legal sunrise for that day. Easy right......
    Good luck to Terry hope all of you try out the ABA.
    Thanks geobass