Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Question who's up for a new tournament on nolin and rough ???

Just thought I would see how many people would be interested in fishing a 5 hour big fish or 3 fish tournament alternating lakes . I am gettin tierd of fishing the friday night deal at nolin. Its is too short and seems like the rules as far as weigh in times go are bent to much. I have been knocked out of money several times due to weigh in after having set time to have chip in the bucket. I want to say I am not bad mouthing the guys who run it just wondering if anyone is interested in my idea. Looking at Sunday nights 6:00 to 12:00 alternating lakes with a 50.00 entery fee For two people and a 25.00 fee for someone solo. 100 percent pay back with no classic. Any feed back is appriciated. No cheap shot at those guys intended again... Its ran for along time with seemingly happy participants.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: who's up for a new tournament on nolin and rough ???

i probably would have left the dis likes out of it and just put the idea on the table..set a date and time and show up with your scales see what happens.running tournaments of much size takes some effort,don't judge til you try it.sometimes people turn in their chips and load their boat before weighing.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CTFSHWHISKER View Post
    i probably would have left the dis likes out of it and just put the idea on the table..set a date and time and show up with your scales see what happens.running tournaments of much size takes some effort,don't judge til you try it.sometimes people turn in their chips and load their boat before weighing.
    I understand what u say about my dislikes. I again understand that it takes more than what it seems on this side to run a tournament. I dont have any hard feelings and plan to fish more of them. The guys and gals that fish that tournament are fun to hang out with and I enjoy it myself. I was just wondering if anyone else would be interested in participating in a longer and different setting from time to time. Again nothing meant in anyway to say that those guys are not doing a good job.

Post Thanks / Like

i would like it if it was a 5 to 9 or something... im not real big on the night tourneys

Post Thanks / Like

I think it is a great idea. I like 6 to 12 or later. The earlier that you start the more pleasure boat traffic you will have. I like it because there are several nights that I can't fish on Friday but I am off Sat and Sun.

Post Thanks / Like

Make it at least 3 fish with maybe one slot. I won't hardly fish a one fish tourney to easy to get lucky.