"GRAND PRIZE" 2010 BULLET 21 XRD
"Boat will be given away on a Blind Draw"

Ok folks..................it's that time again. 1st of all I would like to thank each and every one of you that have supported this tournament over the years. It has grown so much and for this I am thankful to be able to offer my services to (you) on a personal level. 1st bit of information.At this time I would 1st of all like to say that ...once again this year...My Ol Buddy "The Crazy Cajun" Wade Martin..and hopefully some Cajun friends........will be making the trip to the tournament once again to make everyone some Cajun Vittles on the ramp while you all enjoy the festivities. Need I say more about Wades Cookin?- I cannot tell you what Wade means to me and this tournament. Without Wade......I do not have the feel of the family atmosphere at this tournament , which I may add is essential to it's success. Thank you Wade. Bullet Boats.....Tom, Teresa and Bill. Without you...I could not pull this off. My friends that support this tournament from a Corporate standpoint, Ky Eagle Distributing (Beerman), Valvoline (Scott Weiland), Mercury Marine (Michele Kilburn), Joe Burns @ Joes Custom Rods, Ware Chevrolet (Derek Cheek),
ORS Motorsports (My Bro), Backwater Outfitters (John Meyers), Rocky Top Bait and Tackle (Greg Curtis), Lake Cumberland Outdoors (Greg Pullen), Fastenal Corporation (Bryan Drury), Eagle One (Rob McCarter), (Mr. France) at Moonlite Black Lights,
Billet Boat Products (Mark Peiser), Hot Rod (Lincoln Bowen) for always getting involved. I am in the process of working with even more sponsors of this huge event. I THANK YOU ALL FROM MY HEART. I invite you to come visit, share some good times and fish this tournament with us on Saturday October the 31st, 2009. Location is Conley Bottom Resort on Beautiful Lake Cumberland. I mentioned that lodging has changed over the prior years.SOME CHANGES!!! for 2010.... This year, we have made the tournament a (PRE-REGISTER) event. (($150.00)) PER TEAM- Your Registration/Starting Number will be determined on when you signed up. The reason we did this was because it is very hard to manage the amount of registrations I had -sitting in the front seat of my truck at 4 a.m. the morning of the tournament! So I am making this a pre-register situation. I will say- however, if you cannot pre-register, you may enter the morning of the tournament starting at 4:30 a.m. est, but there will be a $25.00 charge added to the entry fee. On the tournament form (on the back) you will see a place to register. Follow the instructions by filling out all the important info we need to get you registered. This year we are allowing registration payments to be made with the following. Visa, Mastercards as well as Certified Money Order, Personal check ($30.00) service Charge on returned checks will apply. There will be a 3% charge on your cards for handling if you register this way. Will also accept cash for registrations. I would also like to mention that if you do register the morning of the tournament, you absolutely must have cash in hand to enter-no exceptions. Thank you all for your time...I know this is long, but I promise you that this event is worth every single minute. Thank you all again for this opportunity to talk with you.
REGISTRATION HAS NOW OPENED! The tourney flyers are available upon request as well as they have been distributed throughout the area bait and tackle shops. Once again, I am available for further information regarding this event. Daytime number 859-748-6180 Monday though Friday until 5:00 p.m. ....859-509-6660 7 Days a week/ Anytime. Please leave message if I cannot answer. I will return your call. You may also reach me by e-mail webby@windstream.net or visit our website for a download of the tourney flyer so you can print it off and send to us. www.marineworks-ky.com.....Thank you - John

Date - Saturday October 31st
Time 7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. est
Entry Fee $150.00

THIS TOURNEY IS AN OPEN EVENT- OPEN TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!