Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

This will get our TROOPS killed.

Let them fight, or get them the HELL out of there.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32402226..._central_asia/

If one AMERICAN soldier dies due to these new orders, McChrystal and Obama will have BLOOD on their hands, and should be held accountable.

Don't put our boys in HARMS way, and then tell them....Oh, you cannot FIGHT the enemy.

KILL them all, and let GOD sort them out.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: This will get our TROOPS killed.

Hey George this is how Libs think you can fight a war. Only the bad guys ever get hurt, not even any birds or wildlife gets hurt. ''Coombaya Me Lord Coombaya'', let's all have a group hug, Smooch Smooch.

I recently spent the weekend with some fellas shooting, Big Guns to, Aw Aw, two new fellas friends of one of the group also fairly new was two of America'a finest. One had 15 years in the Corp and had 5 tour's in harm's way. The other was a 24 year young man, a LT, (Army) stationed at Knox when he isn't in Iraq or Afgan. I made the mistake of asking them what they felt about our new Commander and Chief and almost got my rear end kicked, lol. They went on to say that they knew of NONE of their fellow soldiers that held any respect what so ever for this current adminstration. They also said some things I might not repeat if it was just you and I in your backyard grilling burgers never the less on this site, LOL.
    Last edited by mhall; 08-13-2009 at 02:54 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

If we had such restrictions in WWII we'd all be bowing to our Japaneese conquerors and/or speaking German.

What a crock. Kill 'em all and let Allah decide.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tyme2fish View Post
    If we had such restrictions in WWII we'd all be bowing to our Japaneese conquerors and/or speaking German.

What a crock. Kill 'em all and Allah decide.
    Now, Now Tyme that wouldn't be right, there are rules of engagement and they must be followed at all times, Remember we are a Peaceful Nation and we can't break the rules even if it means some of our boys don't come home. His legacy depends on it.

Post Thanks / Like

Did I read the wrong link? That one talked about US Marines attacking Taliban and Al Queda.

Andrew

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by apb View Post
    Did I read the wrong link? That one talked about US Marines attacking Taliban and Al Queda.

Andrew
    You must have. Andrew it spoke of the troops being ordered to never engage if any civilian lives may be in danger. In some instances and it listed one in particular where known terrorists were not fired on from Air backup putting the ground troops in great danger. The Marines were pretty fired up about it but according to the helicopter pilot he was following direct orders to not fire. Now it seems these insurgents know this and are actually using this as a weapon against our troops.