Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Mt. Moriah Youth Group Bass Tournament

Fund raiser for th 2010 youth camp!!

Taylorsville Lake
    Possum Ridge Ramp (State Park)
    Saturday, September 26th

Sign in 5:30 to 6:30 State Park pavilion
    Tournament time is 7:00 am to 12:00 pm (5 hours)
    $50.00 per boat 80% payback, all proceeds go to Mt. Moriah Youth Group
    3 fish limit, may fish alone

Please pre-register by calling Jim Vernon @ 502-477-1441 or e-mail jimvernon@bellsouth.net or Jerome Ingram @ 502-738-9592, pay for tournament at sign-in.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mt. Moriah Youth Group Bass Tournament

I wish you would have picked a different fishery for this one, as I would like to come out for it, but with the way t-ville is right now there are only a couple (maybe 4-5) people who can actually catch more than one fish on it. I think you turnout might be better if you move this in the future. I showed up for the last two weekend tourneys there and one (Team Supreme) did not even have enough to launch, the other was less than 10 boats and I just went home and went back to bed.
    I know this is just one persons opinion, but I am just mentioning it since this is a good cause and I would like to see the cause actually make some decent money on it. Good luck.

Rob

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cra97 View Post
    I wish you would have picked a different fishery for this one, as I would like to come out for it, but with the way t-ville is right now there are only a couple (maybe 4-5) people who can actually catch more than one fish on it. I think you turnout might be better if you move this in the future. I showed up for the last two weekend tourneys there and one (Team Supreme) did not even have enough to launch, the other was less than 10 boats and I just went home and went back to bed.
    I know this is just one persons opinion, but I am just mentioning it since this is a good cause and I would like to see the cause actually make some decent money on it. Good luck.

Rob
    I'm sorry you feel that way, wish you could come, we are expecting a good turnout. The 6:30 to 10:30 friday night tournament is averaging 40 boats and 30% of the boats are weighing fish. We've had a 4.8 and 6.10 in the last three weeks, it seems to be picking up a bit. Good luck and good fishing!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thats the same date as the TNT Classsic isn't. Lake will be crowded.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ChampioNinKY View Post
    Thats the same date as the TNT Classsic isn't. Lake will be crowded.
    Your right, found out last night that TNT has scheduled their Classic that day. We are trying find an open slot to have a saturday tournament. We may have to have it on a Friday night, I will let everyone know as soon as those details are worked out, sorry for the confusion.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bassaddict View Post
    Your right, found out last night that TNT has scheduled their Classic that day. We are trying find an open slot to have a Saturday tournament. We may have to have it on a Friday night, I will let everyone know as soon as those details are worked out, sorry for the confusion.
    OK everyone, due to the schedule being full at Taylorsville Lake and upcoming events in Taylorsville. Tentatively we are going to move this tournament to Saturday, April 24th 2010, sorry for the confusion. We will post again in the spring, good luck and good fishin!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

have it in late oct. early nov. before gun deer season..can be some real good fishin there then.i may even donate my money and fish it then..