Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice sled for sale

Friend of mine is looking to sell his boat for the cheapest price I've seen for this rig. This guy takes care of his stuff, I've ridden and driven the boat and it is immaculate. Virtually nothing can be wrong with his boat mechanically or cosmetically, or this dude won't rest. He's in Glasgow near barren River Lake. If you're in the market I'd strongly recommend a look at this one...here's a copy of an add he's running:

2000 Ranger R83vs with 150 Optimax, extra clean less than 300hrs on unit. Equipped with 70lb MotorGuide Digital, Humminbird 565 and 717 dual beam sonar units, 3 bank charger, HotFoot, Power steering, butt seat with adjustable post, 2 chairs, fresh batteries, reinforced storage lids, Hambys keel guard and cover included. Upholstery in perfect condition . Engine maintenance service completed. Boat kept in storage. Never tournament fished. 9995.00 270-792-0470

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Very nice sled for sale

Quote Originally Posted by Devils Horse View Post
    Friend of mine is looking to sell his boat for the cheapest price I've seen for this rig. This guy takes care of his stuff, I've ridden and driven the boat and it is immaculate. Virtually nothing can be wrong with his boat mechanically or cosmetically, or this dude won't rest. He's in Glasgow near barren River Lake. If you're in the market I'd strongly recommend a look at this one...here's a copy of an add he's running:

2000 Ranger R83vs with 150 Optimax, extra clean less than 300hrs on unit. Equipped with 70lb MotorGuide Digital, Humminbird 565 and 717 dual beam sonar units, 3 bank charger, HotFoot, Power steering, butt seat with adjustable post, 2 chairs, fresh batteries, reinforced storage lids, Hambys keel guard and cover included. Upholstery in perfect condition . Engine maintenance service completed. Boat kept in storage. Never tournament fished. 9995.00 270-792-0470

Where can I gets pics?

Post Thanks / Like

Price ?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by F16ENGMGR View Post
    Price ?

$9995.00

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry guys, I forgot about putting this out here. If you want to talk about the boat, get pics, or ask questions just call the number in his ad. Dave is a very good guy, and will be glad to talk to you.

Post Thanks / Like

I believe it's been sold - I told my buddy about it, he called, and was told that it's gone...