As the title says, I've lost my job, so the toys need to go.

I have a 1996 Aries 200 XLT with 1996 Merc 200 EFI. Boat is in very good condition and runs great. Has 25p Tempest prop with 25p merc spare prop. Engine DOES NOT have oil injection. I removed all of it, so you have to mix the oil and gas. Has very nice clear coat on the boat. Colors are gun metal gray and burgundy. It does have a few beauty marks on it, but it's in very good shape. It's a sharp looking rig.

Motorguide 67# trolling motor, Lowrance 332 at the helm, and Lowrance X-96 on the bow. All accessories work. Livewell pumps work fine, new bilge pump, and I've added an air pump to the system.

It's a very smooth riding, stable boat. As it is set up, it will run in the mid 60's with 2 people and a tournament load. One person and light load will push 70.

The only thing wrong with it right now is that the transducer for the 332 is broken, it will have to be replaced.

As I said, I don't want to sell it, but I've lost my job. Feel free to call or email with any questions, and I can provide pics.

I'm asking $6,000 but it's negotiable.

Phone 270-307-5537

email jeffkratzwald@yahoo.com