Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ABA

Post Thanks / Like

Cool ABA

Well its allmost here,the 2010 season starts for division33.Oct 11.This is a membership drive tournament and is OPEN.If you decide too fish again you will have too join ABA.Memberships start at $25 for a full year not a just a season.When you join ABA you will beable too fish any division and with 41states too chose from make sure you take your poles on vacation because you can leave the boat home and fish as a non boater.I think ABA has one if not the best AOY tournament events there is and best of all if you are the AOY for a division and stay in the top 500 nation wide you get too fish for national AOY and its a free entry.This year its a 50k Triton.If anyone has any questions call me,home 270-904-2939 cell 270-792-5093
    Terry Adolph

Post Thanks / Like

Re: ABA

The 2010 season has started for some and on 10/11/09 it will be for ABA too.I heard from a few new angler's that are planing on fishing with us.If you are a non boater an win AOY for 2010 i will let you use my boat too fish the AOY national just like Mack is doing this year.I'm still working on getting a web site so we can post pictures, news,links etc.

Post Thanks / Like

where exactly?

Post Thanks / Like

1st tournament on 10/11/09 is on Nolin Lake out of Wax.If you have any questions call me.Home#270-904-2939 Cell#270-792-5093

Post Thanks / Like

Lock-n-HaulŪ is proud to be a National Sponsor of the American Fishing Tour operated by the American Bass Anglers.
    To show our support and commitment to the sucess of every member of this fine organization we offer the following incentives (please see official rules )The winner of any American Fishing Tour Tournament that owns a registered Lock-n-HaulŪ will receive$100
    The 2-day Divisional Winner and the Divisional Angler of the Year will receive a prize of $200 if they own a registered Lock-n-HaulŪ
    The winner of the National Championship will receive a prize of $1000 if their boat is equipped with a registered Lock-n-HaulŪ
    I was asked about this Terry Adolph

Post Thanks / Like

Headed out in the morning for the ABA Nationals if anyone needs me i'll have my Cell#270-792-5093.I all so will have my lap top too so you can post here or email t.adolph@insightbb.com Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck Terry!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Cole,when are you guys going too fish with us?I have met a guy on Facebook i think can help get sponsor's for you guy's.I want too check him out more myself just no time right now.Terry Adolph
    PS I'll have my lap top with me if you want his name.

Post Thanks / Like

I was on the winners boat all Day and on Facebook posted pictures as it was going on.Al has a great SM bite.On friday Tim Horton was Filming a live bait show right where AOY prefished.I bet i netted 30plus pounts to help bring in 20plus change in this event.A great guy won and i had the time of a life being there and helping.Terry Adolph

Post Thanks / Like

Well the Nationals are done.Had a blast and boy do they give away door prize's(i missed getting 1)They gave away 100 All Pro Rods,5or6 power poles,tool packs,oil,gear lube,Lock&Haul's,Nacar Tickets,2 boat rap's,Triton tr19x,over 150k in door prizes.Wow
    Some divisions have all ready started and its all most time for us.I'll be at the Motel at Wax next sat. if anyone wants too talk too me.ABA has made a rule change on how old you have too be too fish now(14)If you have any questions please don't hesitate too call.
    Terry Adolph 270-904-2939

Post Thanks / Like

The Nationals for 2010 are..............................Ky Lake,TN out of Paris

Post Thanks / Like

More news......................ABA has decided too allow 14yr olds too fish 2010 season,they had a 16yr old young lady as a boater at the nationals last week.I know everone kicked my butt but my goal was too be able too finish and i did.The big fish pot was $3640 every day.This was my 1st National event with ABA.It was a ton of fun and look forward too many more.Terry Adolph