Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Question find someone to install

Hello all,
    I'm new this is my first post. I am disabled moved here from West Arkansas 4yrs ago. Just had a friend send a great gift a new Humminbird Wide Fish/Depth Finder. I have a 14ft. deep/wide flatbottom boat with 25hp Merc. I need someone to put this new fishfinder on my boat. I have a very fixed income so I wanted to get several estimates. After getting it on the boat, I wanted the installer to take it out on the lake(probably Kentucky Lake) and make sure it worked good on plane. Please give me some ideas whom I might use. Thank you all for your time.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: find someone to install

1st welcome too fishin.com 2nd can't help on the install sorry.Terry Adolph

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by oldnewfisher View Post
    Hello all,
    I'm new this is my first post. I am disabled moved here from West Arkansas 4yrs ago. Just had a friend send a great gift a new Humminbird Wide Fish/Depth Finder. I have a 14ft. deep/wide flatbottom boat with 25hp Merc. I need someone to put this new fishfinder on my boat. I have a very fixed income so I wanted to get several estimates. After getting it on the boat, I wanted the installer to take it out on the lake(probably Kentucky Lake) and make sure it worked good on plane. Please give me some ideas whom I might use. Thank you all for your time.

if you wanted to make the drive to glasgow, ky. monday-wensday this week i will install the unit for you for free. i live on barren river lake so if you wanted to test it, the boat ramp is 100 yards from my house. if you decide you want to do this, it would help if you could send pics in advance of the back of the boat, as the transducer is the most tedious of the install.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by brlfishing View Post
    if you wanted to make the drive to glasgow, ky. monday-wensday this week i will install the unit for you for free. i live on barren river lake so if you wanted to test it, the boat ramp is 100 yards from my house. if you decide you want to do this, it would help if you could send pics in advance of the back of the boat, as the transducer is the most tedious of the install.
    Thanks, but that is to far to drive, it is a wonderful offer, I will keep you in mind. oldnewfisher

Post Thanks / Like

Same offer here OLDNEWFISHER if you come to me I will install for free and take you out. I live in Somerset on Lake Cumberland so wet testing is no problem. Not sure where you are located but if its an easy drive to Somerset just give me a shout.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sorry, but that is to far for me to drive. I'm in Paducah, about 30 miles west of Kentucky Lake. That is a great offer, I wish we could make it work, sorry for the location mix up. I would like to get this new unit put on.