Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Zoneton Fire Departments Results

First i would like to say THANKS!!!!! This year was an amazing year. I had 55 boats in this years tournament. I did a 50% payback and still made around $2300 for the Crusade For Children. Out of the 55 boats we had 26 boats weigh in fish.

Big Fish paid $545.00 it went to Glen Carlisle & Jason Perry with 3.23 lbs

1st paid $675.00 and went to Steve & Louis Humphrey with 5 fish weighing 9.41 lbs

2nd paid $350.00 and went to Bobby Dorton & Bill Hurle with 4 fish weighing
    8.22 lbs

3rd paid $175.00 and went to Andy Naiper & Mark Fielding with 4 fish weighing
    7.81 lbs

4th paid $110.00 and went to Danny Craven & David Phelps with 4 fish weighing 7.25 lbs

5th paid $60.00 and went to David Gord with 3 fish weighing
    6.20 lbs

It seemed like a tough time with the keepers this year, But everyone told me that they caught alot of fish just not anything to put in the live well.

Every year, my tournament keeps getting more successful. I hope it grows every year. I, once again want to say Thank You to everyone who helped me out, the anglers who fished, my sponsors for my t-shirts, and to the Businesses who donated door prizes.

I am always looking for ways to improve. So if you have any suggestions/comments, or know of any one who would like to be a sponsor or donate door prizes for next year, please feel free to contact me at wmosely@zonetonfire.com or you can reach me at 1-502-216-6883.

Once again Thank You Very Much.

Wayne Mosely

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Zoneton Fire Departments Results

Wayne, wanted to let you know it was a great time, you definetly put on a first class tournament, and I really enjoyed it, and look forward to fishing it again. The turnout was great, and the prizes and cookout were also great. Its nice to see so many people put in the effort to help out those less fortunate. It was a tough day, caught a ton of small fish, just could not get a keeper bite, but it was fun anyway, and it was for a great cause. Thanks again, and looking forward to next year.