Search Fishin.com

Thread: Tebow is tough

Post Thanks / Like

Tebow is tough

That would have just about killed alot of people, that neck snap at the end of that hit was horrible, kinda scary. That boy is tougher than a Pine Knot.

Did you guys see Bama spank Bobby Petrino, LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tebow is tough

I sure hope he can play again soon. It's good they get a week off maybe he can recoup before the LSU game. They need him for that one!

Post Thanks / Like

Hes like a timex! Man that replay hurt me! I was watching the UofL game and my neighbor called and told what happened and was upset the UofK fans were cheering at that play. I didnt watch it in realtime but the replay never showed the cheering.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by slippedcork View Post
    Hes like a timex! Man that replay hurt me! I was watching the UofL game and my neighbor called and told what happened and was upset the UofK fans were cheering at that play. I didnt watch it in realtime but the replay never showed the cheering.
    Man, I'm a Gator fan I and thought the hit was legit and the fans cheered for a great play. Once they knew Tebow was hurt (by his own man on a freak occurance) they showed great respect (always a few fools out there but no big deal).... 99.9% of the UK fans showed class. JMO

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    Man, I'm a Gator fan I and thought the hit was legit and the fans cheered for a great play. Once they knew Tebow was hurt (by his own man on a freak occurance) they showed great respect (always a few fools out there but no big deal).... 99.9% of the UK fans showed class. JMO
    Thanks for clearing that up DJ. My neighbor is a UofL fan like me and I guess he misinformed me, or blew it out of porportion. Most teams show respect to an injured player and they should! Man that shot of him puking and the commentator relating that to a concussion, well I dont know if its related but they sure had my attention in the replay.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Tebow is tough

Tebow is a tough athlete no doubt. And a great role model, very polite and a class act for sure. Hope he gets well soon. I'm not a Gator fan but you have to give credit where it is do.

Post Thanks / Like

The Boogie Man checks his closet before going to bed to make sure Tim Tebow isn't hiding in there!

Post Thanks / Like

Hey slipped I think the throwing up was from that illness that was taking this team to it's knees. They talked of several players throwing up before the game. I would say that getting your bell rung would sure help you lose your lunch as well.

Post Thanks / Like

Concussions do induce vomitting. TEBOW GOT HIS WORLD ROCKED!!! About the only think UK did right that game. One tough kid.

-Rich