Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Zero tollerance gone WILD...........MORONS.......

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,565520,00.html

This stuff along with all other zero tolerance and political correctness is simple common sense........

I really cannot STAND some of the MORONS pushing these policies.........

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Re: Zero tollerance gone WILD...........MORONS.......

It's okay to slur folks by calling them Hillbillies,Rednecks,Crackers,Trailer Park Trash,and Etal
    I think I'll start the United Caucasion College Fund and run around like Jesse and Al extorting money from companies at the threat of a Whitey boycott.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Zero tollerance gone WILD...........MORONS.......

I wonder why common sense has to take a backseat so often? It's totally off the charts crazy! A car is more of a deadly weapon than a 2" pocketknife!

Post Thanks / Like

Absolutely Ludicress.

Post Thanks / Like

Very sad.

Post Thanks / Like

Ridiculous! How did school officials find out that he had a pocket knife in his car, in a survival bag?

Did you all hear about the first grader who forgot he had his cub scout camping tool in his pocket, since it was his favorite, and they ended up suspending him for 30+ days! A first grader! I'm all for safety in our schools, but there has to be some common sense with this!!!

-Rich

Post Thanks / Like

I didn'r read the story at first and thought your post was about political correctness,but in the other story richy mentioned I find it ridiculous to suspend a 1st grader for carrying a cubscout utensil.This country has lost all common sense and values to be replaced by far left weirdoism's.
    35 years ago we toted guns and knives to school for swapping and show and tell.
    At one point Tank (Northern Ky Transit Authority) ran a bus route out in the rural area I lived in until it proved unprofitable,I rode the bus to my friends house with a shotgun to squirrel hunt many times and took a gun on the schoolbus to hunt at friends farms many times.I swear it's the Black Rapper Gangsta brainwashing and families that don't teach moral values that have turned things/kids into the lunacy we see today.If I would have listened to some music that said Kill Whitey,Kill Cops,and treat all women like prostitutes my dad would have kicked my rearend and I would have been doing hard farm work for a month (not that I didn't already).

HURRICANEBOB Guest

Nutso stuff!

To be fair, shouldn't they also have suspended:
    a. Every one that works in the school cafeteria, cause I'm sure the knives they use in the kichen to prep meals are more than 2 inches long.
    b. Same for all students and teachers in the Home-Ec Cooking classes.
    c. And what about all students and teachers in the work working/industrial arts department? A Zaw-saw, jig saw, or circular saw (cordless off course) compared to a 2 inch knife is like a mini-gun compared to a musket!
    d. Track and Field Team: Javelin vs knife. Shot-put vs knife. Discus vs knife. Knife comes in second best to all of those.

Post Thanks / Like

****! Your making too much sense...I had ROTC for a few years and we had a gun range on school property. Simple things like guns displayed in trucks or taking knives to shop for sharpening were common. Tsk tsk we have gotton to smart for our own good

Post Thanks / Like

srry but the moron's who expelled this 1st grader should be fired for stupidity....Plus any one involved with reporting the incident to begin with...come on people get with the real world.....Common sense goes a long way if people would just use it......

I actually took a 410 shotgun to school and done a complete overhaul on it in shop class for my actual grade for a six week grading period.....

Post Thanks / Like

I didn't catch the whole story, but there was another one on Fox News this morning about an Eagle Scout in High School who had some knives and camping equipment LOCKED in his car and he is being suspended, etc. and labeled a DELINQUENT. I am not saying that Eagle Scouts are perfect but to label him a delinquent over something like that is just stupid. When I was in the Scouts in West Los Angles, our Scout (Cub, Boy and Explorer) meeting place was in a High School building and we stored all of our camping gear there, including knives and guns.

Grumpy

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MsgMills View Post
    srry but the moron's who expelled this 1st grader should be fired for stupidity....Plus any one involved with reporting the incident to begin with...come on people get with the real world.....Common sense goes a long way if people would just use it......

I actually took a 410 shotgun to school and done a complete overhaul on it in shop class for my actual grade for a six week grading period.....
    I think I heard that the school board reversed the decision once the uproar was to much to handle. They didn't want the bad publicity... duh like it's too late!