Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Obama Teaches Kids About Gun Control

President Barack Obama, is for banning all guns in America. He is considered by those who have dealt with him as a bit more than just a little self-righteous.

At a recent rural elementary school assemby in East Texas, he asked the audience for total quiet. Then, in the silence, he started to slowly clap his hands once every few seconds, holding the audience in total silence.

Then he said into the microphone, "Children, every time I clap my hands together, a child in America dies from gun violence."

Then, little Richard Earl, with a proud East Texas drawl, pierced the quiet and said: "Well, dumbass, stop clapping!"

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Obama Teaches Kids About Gun Control

More truth to this than you would think Bug.If the Commies had their way,we would be disarmed so that only the muslim black panthers could take over.

Post Thanks / Like

****, how do you spell Paranoid

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Re: Obama Teaches Kids About Gun Control

Quote Originally Posted by stratosjoe View Post
    Paranoid? No,but intelligent enough to know that if you turn your head for one minute these Commie's in office will eat away at our 2nd Amendment Rights like a swarm of Locusts.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stratosjoe View Post
    P-A-R-A-N-O-I-D..........as in a shortage of ammunition........as in less grams of powder in ammo to lower velocity............as in special marking so ammo can be traced?

There you go, brother; if that's not how you spell and define 'paranoid' I'll be doggone if I know.

Post Thanks / Like

Ole' Joe just like to yank our Conservative chains.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bassin_bug View Post
    P-A-R-A-N-O-I-D..........as in a shortage of ammunition........as in less grams of powder in ammo to lower velocity............as in special marking so ammo can be traced?

There you go, brother; if that's not how you spell and define 'paranoid' I'll be doggone if I know.
    Its called skitzopharanoria. Straighten that 1 out.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by slippedcork View Post
    Its called skitzopharanoria. Straighten that 1 out.
    You didn't offer much information but based on on the word you used, I think it would be nice for me to give it my best shot. My answer above about spelling and definition of paranoid was in jest. The following is something you can trust.

You combined two words, so we have to separate "skitzopharanoria" into two separate words, schitzophrenia and paranoia.

Since you didn't differentiate between negative and positive schitzophrenia, I'm going with
    the meaning of:

DISORGANIZED SCHITZOPHRENIA - It causes unusual speech and behavior, such as making up words or constantly rhyming words.

PARANOIA - It is suspicion or mistrust that is highly exaggerated or not warranted at all. Example: Feeling that someone "has it in for you." Watches others having a conversation and believes they are talking about him. Paranoid Personality Disorder is divided into three categories: (1) Suspicious, (2) Hypersensitive, (3) Cold and Aloof (being argumentative and uncompromising).

There you have it straight up. How did I do?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bassin_bug View Post
    You didn't offer much information but based on on the word you used, I think it would be nice for me to give it my best shot. My answer above about spelling and definition of paranoid was in jest. The following is something you can trust.

You combined two words, so we have to separate "skitzopharanoria" into two separate words, schitzophrenia and paranoia.

Since you didn't differentiate between negative and positive schitzophrenia, I'm going with
    the meaning of:

DISORGANIZED SCHITZOPHRENIA - It causes unusual speech and behavior, such as making up words or constantly rhyming words.

PARANOIA - It is suspicion or mistrust that is highly exaggerated or not warranted at all. Example: Feeling that someone "has it in for you." Watches others having a conversation and believes they are talking about him. Paranoid Personality Disorder is divided into three categories: (1) Suspicious, (2) Hypersensitive, (3) Cold and Aloof (being argumentative and uncompromising).

There you have it straight up. How did I do?
    Bug I think you left the gate open on your bull pasture.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner View Post
    Bug I think you left the gate open on your bull pasture.
    Sorry, Hun, what I wrote is not conjecture or my opinion; it is medical facts. Visit any Psychologist or Psychiatrist and either one will tell you the same thing and hand you a bill for $200, or you can send the money to me.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh Bug your so nice! Now he doesn't have to ask what his therapist actually told him 10 times....you helped him for free.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry, duplicate.
    Last edited by bassin_bug; 10-15-2009 at 12:32 PM.