Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

What's going on on Barren

Has anyone fished Barren this weekend? What's going on? Going to try it Monday afternoon.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What's going on on Barren

Yeah, any recent reports on Barren? Want to head up there this weekend. thx.

-Rich

Post Thanks / Like

Jesse Duncan just called and he is catching some good bass up in the creeks on tubes and buzz baits. He is using a new bait that I sent him called the Nemire Spoon Buzz. It is small and sinks slowly so that it gets up on plain fast. The fish seem to really be attacking it.
    Jesse reports exceptional fishing up river on drops and on creek channels where they join the main river channel. Outside channels also where there is wood during low water is also producing fish on the buzz baits.
    Jim Dicken

Post Thanks / Like

Ok Rich, here was what it was for me. Went down for about three Hours. Put in at Beaver went to the main lake, I was going to hit the main lake point and work my way back to Beaver. Ran out of time real fast, but hit two points and caught two bass. One measure 20" the other about a Foot. Fish that I caught were about 10' Deep on crankbaits and i did have some more hits. Try Deeper and shallower with Chad everywhere. Talked to some Papermouth Fishermen and they said they had caught 30 on minnows around 5'. They didn't say how big. Maybe this will help ya a little.