Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Stealing our tax dollars again!

Now how many of you would give these folks money?

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Stealing our tax dollars again!

I was shocked when I read that same article. I dont know about this Obama at all. He thinks his pearly white smile and his charming talk can change the world. When that doesnt work he throws money at them to get them to co-operate. That may be the way things are done in Washington but it isnt right in my opinion. Yes you are a rich nation but you wont be for long if Obama keeps handing out money to buy other countries. I still have a major hang up with the whole Muslim thing. Yes I realize that most Muslims are fine religious people but that crazy nutcase Osama is planning more attacks on the US and Canada and any country that is anti terrorism. I cant get past he is Muslim and Sept 21st, 2001.

Post Thanks / Like

Gee sorry Greenriverman for killing your thread. It was a good topic. Now nobody wants to post after my comments.

Post Thanks / Like

I thought it was a good topic. But I guess everyone is fishing or hunting.

Post Thanks / Like

Not surprised anymore. I actually see what he is trying to do but now is not the time. WE should ake care of things here first, quit creating new projects, help the people and the economy. The Muslims can wait if not...how does it feel? We americans have waited for along time for someone to pay proper attention to us.

Post Thanks / Like

Agree it is a good topic, GRman. Gills makes some good points, sums up my feelings to a degree. Don, I can see what he's trying to do as well, and now is not the time. IMO the time to do this is never.

Here's the first 3 paragraphs of the very warm and fuzzy story:

The White House Friday highlighted a new multi-million-dollar technology fund for Muslim nations, following a pledge made by President Barack Obama in his landmark speech to the Islamic world.

The White House said the US Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC) had issued a call for proposals for the fund, which will provide financing of between 25 and 150 million dollars for selected projects and funds.

The Global Technology and Innovation Fund will "catalyze and facilitate private sector investments" throughout Asia, the Middle East and Africa, the White House said in a statement.

It's ludicrous to spend money on middle eastern nations' infrastructure while we're dumping billions of oil dollars into the pockets of fat oil sheiks and corrupt governments who then turn around and finance terrorists instead of fixing their own damned countries.

Spending money in Africa is like throwing money down a rat hole. Might as well burn it.

Asia needs our technology programs like they need a hole in the head. Try buying a technological gadget that doesn't originate from Asia.

A few more questions come to mind.
    Is it 25 million or 150 million? Pretty wide range there.
    Where is this money coming from?
    Has Mr. Obama looked at Uncle Sam's checkbook?
    Does he realize he's already outspent every President in history combined?
    Does he know or care what a TRILLION is, and is he aware we owe the Chinese a couple of them?