Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

The Holler yesterday

Spent the entire day at Dale Hollow yesterday, daylight till dark. Man what a beautiful day and a beautiful place! Pretty slow bite, but we did catch some nice fat brown fish. Won a dollar off my bud for first fish in the boat, then gave it back to him for his 22+ inch bruiser for big fish of the day.

He stuck his/my/his dollar in a gap in my windshield and it blew out on the 65mph trip back to the ramp. Told him for another dollar he could sit out on the hood of my truck on the way home and get some more fresh air. He said some very uncomplimentary things to me.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Holler yesterday

Just got a call from a co-worker I took to a few spots on Barren last week. I'd tell him this is a good spot in the fall of the year...blah bah blah, and all we'd catch were dinks. Well yesterday he duplicated last week's little milk run and spanked em around pretty good. 2 LM over 4 (one of them just shy of 5 on the hand scales), 2 LM over 3, some keepers, and slew of shorties. Pretty good for a high blue post front day.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice reports.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Devils Horse View Post
    Spent the entire day at Dale Hollow yesterday, daylight till dark. Man what a beautiful day and a beautiful place! Pretty slow bite, but we did catch some nice fat brown fish. Won a dollar off my bud for first fish in the boat, then gave it back to him for his 22+ inch bruiser for big fish of the day.

He stuck his/my/his dollar in a gap in my windshield and it blew out on the 65mph trip back to the ramp. Told him for another dollar he could sit out on the hood of my truck on the way home and get some more fresh air. He said some very uncomplimentary things to me.
    I can handle cuss words but if he would have said I was acting like a Liberal ....well . JK sounds like you had a good day!