Search Fishin.com

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ignore list

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ignore list

Quote Originally Posted by bassin_bug View Post
    I would like for him to post a thread explaining, for those who don't know, exactly how the Ignore List works.

Heck, it's simple...put someone on your ignore list and like magic (Sha-Bang) you never see anything posted by that individual again.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chubminnow View Post
    Heck, it's simple...put someone on your ignore list and like magic (Sha-Bang) you never see anything posted by that individual again.
    Yes,but wouldn't it **** if it was a warning of a preemptive nuclear strike?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kyfanatic View Post
    Do you really think anyone on this board would get a warning of a preemptive nuclear strike after the way we have talked about Obama? lol Look outside and see if you can find a drone hovering overhead.

Post Thanks / Like

Do you really think anyone on this board would get a warning of a preemptive nuclear strike after the way we have talked about Obama? lol Look outside and see if you can find a drone hovering overhead.
    Haven't seen any drones but my cellphone beeps funny these days and two military helicopters came over the house low enough to shake it the other day.

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: Ignore list

Haven't seen any drones but my cellphone beeps funny these days and two military helicopters came over the house low enough to shake it the other day.
    There is a weird looking "hello-copper" that flew around the farms behind us. They were looking for Mary Jane and her brothers, Pot and Weed.

Do you know if the helicopters at your house were looking for Falcon's flying saucer?

Post Thanks / Like

There is a weird looking "hello-copper" that flew around the farms behind us. They were looking for Mary Jane and her brothers, Pot and Weed.

Do you know if the helicopters at your house were looking for Falcon's flying saucer?
    Harvest is over around here,we've already had a few good frosts.
    Probably were on their way to Wright-Patterson AFB in Dayton,Oh with some new alien bodies,
    or maybe somebody raided a chicken coup again.

HURRICANEBOB Guest

I never warn in advance. Instead, I send condolences after the fact!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HURRICANEBOB View Post
    I never warn in advance. Instead, I send condolences after the fact!
    Ok r u talking about eating beans, chicken wings and beer and then walking around a crowd crop dusting the area?

Post Thanks / Like

I could never put anyone on an Ignore List. I am just too curious and would feel that I am missing something of interest that I could learn from or something cute and funny that would make me smile and chuckle and brighten my day. I have learnt so much from all you folks here and the laughs are great too.

Post Thanks / Like

I would like to see pl and moose post a few here, I think you could upgrade your ignore list mike.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by slippedcork View Post
    I would like to see pl and moose post a few here, I think you could upgrade your ignore list mike.
    They will make it interesting for sure.

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: Ignore list

Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    They will make it interesting for sure.

Now that is the truth don......but with all the republican crybabies/whinners on this board that we whipped up on last time just how long do you think it would take for one or more of them to hit the panic button and try to get the moderators to do to us what they couldn't do themselves?

Those days are long gone anyway.....and besides as I said before who wants to go picking on republicans seeing the current state of affairs within their party?...You boys already have enough problems without us good old god fearing democrats piling on.....

I could find some UL fans on here and rattle their cage especially about their fooseball team.....what a frickin joke they are.......

Say speaking of U of L.......Do you know how to get a U of L grad off of your porch?
    Pay them for the pizza works for me.......

Do you know why they go to the movies in groups of 18?
    Cause 17 and under are not allowed............

I'll do a drive by once in a while to let you know big brother is still watching you....

Is your work as slow as everyone elses? We're doing 32 and lucky to get that most of the time....People are just not spending much right now from what I've seen........Drink a beer for me and I'll do the same for you..........