Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Tyme2fish is filing a lawsuit

Does anyone know a slick lawyer? After reading about all the frivolous lawsuits being filed and WON, I think I need to file my own lawsuit.

The other day while fishing, I slightly poked my finger with a Gamakatsu 5/0 Circle hook. It couldn't be my fault as I am perfect.

I suffered an injury resulting in pain and suffering and extreme emotional distress. I also suffered humiliation from the remarks of my fishing partner.In addition,I now suffer from extreme anxiety whenever I open my tackle box.

Gamakatsu should place a BOLD TYPE WARNING LABEL that their hooks are too sharp.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tyme2fish is filing a lawsuit

Thanks for the laugh Tyme. I had just finished running down those slick lawyers and you made me laugh. lol

Post Thanks / Like

it is sad that that could actually....work

HURRICANEBOB Guest

We'll get more money if we make it a class action suit! Sign me up!

Post Thanks / Like

yes im fileing one also cause redfin manufactures did not say not to lip a 25 lb striper when its got a redfin in its mouth. after pulling and tugging on it for about 20 min it became numb and i cut it out of my thumb along with some stringy looking thing that may have been a tendon and kept fishing but missed several due to not being able to reel with my thumb.loads of humiliation and pain for several days and i still carry the name redfin.that will haunt me for the rest of my life.**** them.

Post Thanks / Like

Should have used Eagle Claw.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm suing Miller Lite because they didn't tell me that after years of drinking that stuff I would have DUNLOP.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mhall View Post
    I'm suing Miller Lite because they didn't tell me that after years of drinking that stuff I would have DUNLOP.
    Muahaaa....muahaaaa that was funny right there!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tyme2fish View Post
    Does anyone know a slick lawyer? After reading about all the frivolous lawsuits being filed and WON, I think I need to file my own lawsuit.

The other day while fishing, I slightly poked my finger with a Gamakatsu 5/0 Circle hook. It couldn't be my fault as I am perfect.

I suffered an injury resulting in pain and suffering and extreme emotional distress. I also suffered humiliation from the remarks of my fishing partner.In addition,I now suffer from extreme anxiety whenever I open my tackle box.

Gamakatsu should place a BOLD TYPE WARNING LABEL that their hooks are too sharp.
    I was thinking of a lawsuit also. It would be against a tournament director for having a tournament in bad weather, or Kentucky Fish and Wildlife Resources for not stocking a fish that I can catch. What's the number of the ACLU? I'm sure my civil rights were trampled on in one way or another.