Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Lots of FNF Chatter_KY to TN......

Have noticed a lot of chatter on discusson boards from Ky to Tn about the upcoming FNF SM season. But....where is Elnut???

Hope to see you on the water soon.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Lots of FNF Chatter_KY to TN......

Quote Originally Posted by Boone View Post
    Have noticed a lot of chatter on discusson boards from Ky to Tn about the upcoming FNF SM season. But....where is Elnut???

Hope to see you on the water soon.
    Easy Boone, don't want to chatter too much, might get accused of telling a lie, untruth or flat out fish tale just to have a reason to post. I will be the first to admit, never FNF fished before, don't own A FNF rod, much less the 3 that I claim (All Pro, G Loomis and Lexus Silstar), don't own any Punisher 1/16oz jigs (not even the 200 or so that are in my box), don't own any #4 3-way swivels (not even the Spro Brand that I like the best), don't own any Punisher Fish Dope in Garlic scent or any in Shad scent either, never purchased a spool of 8lb Firleline or 6lb XPS Flourocarbon, never bought a Bob's Bobber and especially never made any of my own FNF bobbers, never wrote the instructions and posted them on this board TWICE as to how to make your own FNF bobbers to save you BUCKS because they are expensive at $5 for a pair (but I never bought any or made any), never caught a 6-6, 6-4, 6-2 and 5 more that weighed 5-15, much less the other 32 or so over 5 and approximately 200 or so over 4, never lost one that was an EASY 8 in Feb 2006, never caught a 5-1 and 4-15 within the first 15 cast of 2009, first fish at 7:15am and second at 7:20am just a few minutes after sunup on New Years Day with Catchemall (John Robertson) in the boat with me for this was a lie as well, never landed a Smallie at Dale Hollow and actually will have to get someone to tell me how to get to the lake for the Winter Get Together, never launched out of Holly Creek, never wet a line within 5 mile radius of Holly Creek, don't really know what FNF means as a matter of fact, maybe somebody on here can tell me what I am talking about because I am obviously confused as to what I type and don't want to type any untruths, stories or flat out fish tales just to increase my post number in order to reach the Super Duper Massive Posting Member Status, only 12 million more post and I am there but at least this bunch of garbage that I typed gets me one more post closer. Go BEVO or is it bassfisherman99