Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

'03 14' Ambush Ocean Kayak w/ Trolling motor

Two removable seats, mini stern for trolling motor. Trolling motor is a 44lb thrust Minnkota Endura, with 20hrs tops. $400. Call Don @ 859-366-4229. You can view pictures of the model @ Ocean Kayak.com. Posting this for Don, he has no computer. Thanks for looking -Dr.B

Post Thanks / Like

Re: '03 14' Ambush Ocean Kayak w/ Trolling motor

Quote Originally Posted by KyDr.B View Post
    Two removable seats, mini stern for trolling motor. Trolling motor is a 44lb thrust Minnkota Endura, with 20hrs tops. $400. Call Don @ 859-366-4229. You can view pictures of the model @ Ocean Kayak.com. Posting this for Don, he has no computer. Thanks for looking -Dr.B
    Boat still available. Updated telephone #for Don, 1-859-351-4281.

Post Thanks / Like

I am interested in this, can you email pictures to jldowns04 @ gmail dot com? I cant seem to find it on the web site. Does the boat come with a battery?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JD7.62 View Post
    I am interested in this, can you email pictures to jldowns04 @ gmail dot com? I cant seem to find it on the web site. Does the boat come with a battery?
    JD; I had some problems finding a picture as well. Sorry, can't send a photo. The boat is olive drab in color. It has two removable molded block seats that have dry storeage, and can be adjusted anywhere in the boat. I believe one has a livewell. There is a dry storeage compartment in the bow. It's high walled and wide, which makes it impossible to turn over. (Several beer fueled attempts to do just that, always resulted in failure.) One of the best features is the drain plug, positioned in the center of the boat. Water on the floor, (rain, paddle, etc.) can be drained while the boat is in the water. Boat wieghs about 87lbs. It has'nt been in the water a half dozen times. The two times I went out in it, we did the Chaplin river, and Laurel lake. Boat is stored indoors. I have no idea about a battery, I would'nt count on it, and I would'nt want the one he bought for it in 2003. If you see the boat, you'll want it. Don lives in Mercer co. on the Chaplin river. For the money, it's a steal. Wife won't let me have it because I still have a yard full of canoes. Sorry I can't do better for you JD. Call him up!

Post Thanks / Like

KyDr.B
    Danny J. who purchased the Kayak is trying to get in touch with your friend Don who sold the Kayak so he can pick it up and pay the balance this Thursday. Both Danny and I have left voice mails at 1-859-351-4281 with no response.
    Can you help us get in touch with Don.

Thanks

Peter Maloney