Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb Complaint request

Recently someone complained to a moderator about me. This is perfectly fine and I not only accept it but condone it as well. Here is my request, in addition to complaining to a moderator about someone, which by the way I wouldn't do, but that's beside the point, send a PM to the person you complained about. That in fact is what I would do, again besides the point. That way the person can respond civilly to you and possibly work out any differences you may have.

This in my opinion is what people with a intestinal fortitude do and not hide behind shadows of a keyboard or monitor screen. This is not in any way a inflammatory post, it is not intended to start a private war, only to hash out differences two people may have. If you wish to not do this and still hide I accept that but frown on it. If you have the character to in fact do it, then I think you are non afraid to voice your opinion and respect you for it.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Complaint request

Filing a complaint to a moderator? HA!!! How lame!!! Reminds me of a spoiled brat cryin' for it's momma....well it reminds of this in YOUR case Mhall...I mean geesh man, you're about as regular as regular can be...in fact I'll tell ya what, if it's any concolation at all you're one of the fine folks who I just so happen to enjoy reading on here...for anyone here who follows this board with any regularity at all it doesn't take much to figure out who it was that complained about you...in fact I could probably call out a specific thread that the complainer posted in...so if you're out there reading this (and I know you are)....quit complaining and join us in "wine" and song! Get it???..."WINE" and song, Bwahahahahaaaa

Signed,

Chub (There's-a-Tear-In-My-Beer) Minnow

Post Thanks / Like

I think its pretty lame too.

Post Thanks / Like

I can say I've never complained about someone to a moderator, but I have reported individual posts that are I felt were inappropriate.

That being said, if ANYTHING from an internet raises a person's blood pressure, they probably shouldn't visit the site.

My attitude is that nothing I read on here or any other site is going to bother me in the least. People could directly call me names and I just don't care.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by know1 View Post
    I can say I've never complained about someone to a moderator, but I have reported individual posts that are I felt were inappropriate.

That being said, if ANYTHING from an internet raises a person's blood pressure, they probably shouldn't visit the site.

My attitude is that nothing I read on here or any other site is going to bother me in the least. People could directly call me names and I just don't care.
    You are laid back Michael that's for sure, not a bad trait I might add.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mhall View Post
    Recently someone complained to a moderator about me. This is perfectly fine and I not only accept it but condone it as well. Here is my request, in addition to complaining to a moderator about someone, which by the way I wouldn't do, but that's beside the point, send a PM to the person you complained about. That in fact is what I would do, again besides the point. That way the person can respond civilly to you and possibly work out any differences you may have.

This in my opinion is what people with a intestinal fortitude do and not hide behind shadows of a keyboard or monitor screen. This is not in any way a inflammatory post, it is not intended to start a private war, only to hash out differences two people may have. If you wish to not do this and still hide I accept that but frown on it. If you have the character to in fact do it, then I think you are non afraid to voice your opinion and respect you for it.
    NEWS FLASH! He complained about both you and me, in the same complaint, and didn't have his story straight.

Is this where I'm supposed to say, "THIS IS A JOKE" so that pitiful guy won't have to stress his only brain cell figuring it out?

Ahemm! Now onto important matters. Mhall, U makea' me mad, I not smear snot and run tell teacher. I notify you by PM, "URGENT, meet me at river."

You will get my best tune-up; lots of dents, peeling paint, and a bent frame. Remember the more you cry the worse it hurts.

God forbid that I should ever sink so low as to to file a complaint, with the Moderator, against you and my other FRIENDS on this board.
    Last edited by bassin_bug; 11-04-2009 at 11:12 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Man I felt like I missed something but now that I have read all the posts I understand....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mhall View Post
    You are laid back Michael that's for sure, not a bad trait I might add.
    Look Man........I told you I TAKE IT BACK............

Oh........I guess that wasn't me.

Yea......complain to the moderator.........what a LAME thing to do. MAN UP.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

Someone did complain to Peter that I do use up all the allocated ................

Hahahahahahahahaha......................****, there goes some more................CRAP.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

I'm going to take my ball and go home!

Post Thanks / Like

Wasn't me,I may be an SOB,but I ain't no snitch.

Post Thanks / Like

I am lost in this thread and havent a clue who we are talking about. But I am new and am still learning. But a very good point was raised that I really like and that if anyone has a problem with something I say or write or me please please please send me a pm and we can talk about it. Pm's are so private and secure its the best place to talk things out. Thanks.