Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Act of Violence or TERRORISM........

Our fearless leader......the CHOSEN one..........called it an act of violence on GMA this morning.

When ASKED SPECIFICALLY if it was terrorism......he called it an act of violence.

Yet another reason to Dislike the man..........and HATE his policies.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Act of Violence or TERRORISM........

I see it as both. Obama is being politically correct again and doesnt want to offend you-know-who.

Post Thanks / Like

He can't upset his Muslim followers....walk that line Barry walk that line.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big Gills View Post
    Obama is being politically correct again and doesnt want to offend you-know-who.
    Nobama offends me everytime I see his face!

Post Thanks / Like

Would calling it an act of terrorism change the outcome? I dont really care what its called, its a shame it happened. I want to know why the fbi had so much info on this sicko and did nothing! Sounds like they have been keeping tabs on him a long time.

Post Thanks / Like

I think calling it terrorism would be accurate. If it makes you feel better then call him a cold blooded seriel killer. He planned his attack against the American military as he was on the side of Bin Laden and his terrorists. He was a terrorist working within the US. I see that as more dangerous as those poor soldiers walked into that cold with no warning. Its an ambush plain and simple. Whatever gets him the needle or whatever they are doing to kill terrorists should be done to him soon. Show the rest of them that the US does not allow this in your own country. That will send a message to the other sympathizers who are making him out to be a hero. Unless he is dealt with severely he will be planning another attack against Americans on your own soil.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by slippedcork View Post
    Would calling it an act of terrorism change the outcome? I dont really care what its called, its a shame it happened. I want to know why the fbi had so much info on this sicko and did nothing! Sounds like they have been keeping tabs on him a long time.
    It means alot because then Barry gets tagged as allowing a terrorist act within his first year of his presidency. So he is playing political games and you know that means alot to his legacy.
    So no it doesn't change the outcome you knew that...you also knew that it does change the political legacy and his love fest with the Muslims. So he plays word games like always while people with a set call it for what it was.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big Gills View Post
    I think calling it terrorism would be accurate. If it makes you feel better then call him a cold blooded seriel killer. He planned his attack against the American military as he was on the side of Bin Laden and his terrorists. He was a terrorist working within the US. I see that as more dangerous as those poor soldiers walked into that cold with no warning. Its an ambush plain and simple. Whatever gets him the needle or whatever they are doing to kill terrorists should be done to him soon. Show the rest of them that the US does not allow this in your own country. That will send a message to the other sympathizers who are making him out to be a hero. Unless he is dealt with severely he will be planning another attack against Americans on your own soil.
    It is refreshing and educating to see what people who do not live here have to say. Thanks Gills!

I think more than your cork has slipped, slippedcork.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by slippedcork View Post
    I think that the why is because we are living in a country where we think that it is more important to arrest a preteen child for taking his favorite eating utensils to school. We are too busy arresting a boy scout because he had a scout knife in his car at school. If they could do these two things it looks like they could surely arrest this nut case! But then again if they did aresset him it might not be politically correct.

Post Thanks / Like

He was a muslim, so what! Every day american kids are abducted, mollested and killed. Every day someone has an abortion! Every day a spouse is murdered! Every day a home is broken into and someone is killed! Every day it aint a muslim doing this! I dont agree with their faith and dont condone what he did but its not the every day muslim killing people in this country!

Post Thanks / Like

Every day.........you say something to try to bait people..........

Every day............you say something STUUPID............

Do you even own a rod, a reel..........a rifle...........a tree stand.........ANY...........

I'm just askin.........

I've never heard or seen you post anything on the REAL boards here.

Check that............I just counted your posts...........of 306 total posts, 17.......count them....17 have anything to do with hunting or fishing.......

Why don't you take your TROLLING butt somewhere else.

There should be a RULE that you have to be an active participant in other discussions to post GARBAGE here..........
    Last edited by GeoFisher; 11-10-2009 at 10:18 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    Every day.........you say something to try to bait people..........

Every day............you say something STUUPID............

Do you even own a rod, a reel..........a rifle...........a tree stand.........ANY...........

I'm just askin.........

I've never heard or seen you post anything on the REAL boards here.
    Most every day I check out the fishing reports. Cumberland especially gets my interest. I love to go after smallmouth with live succer minnows. My favorite time is late November thru March and I prefer any main lake point. I especially like fishing in beaver and otter creek but my best day came from lilly creek. Whats that got to do with this topic anyway? The only thing stupid is agreeing with something I dont agree with.