Got back from Barkley last night, my dad, uncle, and I fished North Barkley on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. Lots of largemouth in backs of bays, but we were unable to find keepers in the bays. With only 2 keepers of Sunday (several shorts), we pulled out on some main lake points Monday morning and were blessed with a hot spot. We ended up catching 10 keeper smallmouth off one point. My dad had his self-proclaimed best day ever with 6 of the 10 keepers. His 5 best would have weighed 17 or 17 ½ lbs. Biggest fish was 4 lbs. He lost an even bigger smallmouth at the boat, as it jumped, hit the side of the boat, and came off. I was able to catch 2 more keeper smallies and 2 keeper largemouth from that point. We caught around 10 more non-keepers from the point. Went back out later that evening (different main lake point) and had 3 more keeper largemouth (as well as two more which broke off). Hit both points on Tuesday with only 2 keepers, so we fished some secondary points/pockets in the afternoon with lots of fish but again no keepers. Blessed with Wonderful weather, good fishing, and the opportunity to share the boat with my dad (and uncle) one more time. Memories made that will last a life time including me taking a plunge into the big pond Tuesday afternoon (water was cold)…