Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Senator McCain

Post Thanks / Like

Senator McCain

John McCain was in the Ville yesterday and gave a very good speech. His opinion on the Fort Hood shooting was that it indeed was Terrorism. He also went on to say that we can not let Political correctness ever impede our ability to defend ourselves and our Nation.
    He aslo said the mental unrest right now in the Military is growing daily due to Obama not sending troops to back up our present in the field troops.

What the Hell is he waiting on. we got boys with the asses hanging out in the breeze and they need help.................NOW, NOT TOMORROW.

I voted for McCain and I'm proud of it. Maybe he wouldn't have been a great President but I'd bet my life's savings he would be better than that Nimrod we presently have. He also has Testicular Fortitude, demonstrated in the Hanoi Hilton. If McCain was President the Commanders and the men and women in harms way defending this country would By God have what they need, Nuff said.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Senator McCain

I love John McCain and he should be President now. If I could have voted it would be for him. I think like him that Fort Hood was terrrorism. I mean what else could it be for goodness sake. You gotta call a spade a spade or a rake a rake. It is what it is. I think the correct term is Domestic Terrorism but I am not sure on this.

Post Thanks / Like

McCain...what's not to like about him? I agree with Mhall, maybe, just MAYBE he would not have made a good president, who knows? But my gosh man...you couldn't hurt him McCain, for crying out loud man he had been beat with bamboo sticks!! He done his time and if anyone second guesses even for one second that McCain's heart doesn't belong to this country then you are uninformed. I personally think the biggest slap in the face to McCain was him not getting voted President of the United States...and to get beat my A black or Muslim no less...kind of sickening to write about, talk about, etc...

Post Thanks / Like

IMO McCain is a class act, sarah palin drug him down to the bottom! Was there anyone else to choose from besides her? A woman will never be elected to vice or president. Obama knew that and selected the dumbest vice ever and still won.

Post Thanks / Like

100% Correct Mark... hear hear!!! I think some of us KY boys need to go to some of the bigger states and do our voting. See if we can swing some of those liberal EC votes our way...

YIKES.... that was a joke, I am in no way suggesting we committ voter fraud.

Tight lines my friend...

HDF

Quote Originally Posted by mhall View Post
    John McCain was in the Ville yesterday and gave a very good speech. His opinion on the Fort Hood shooting was that it indeed was Terrorism. He also went on to say that we can not let Political correctness ever impede our ability to defend ourselves and our Nation.
    He aslo said the mental unrest right now in the Military is growing daily due to Obama not sending troops to back up our present in the field troops.

What the Hell is he waiting on. we got boys with the asses hanging out in the breeze and they need help.................NOW, NOT TOMORROW.

I voted for McCain and I'm proud of it. Maybe he wouldn't have been a great President but I'd bet my life's savings he would be better than that Nimrod we presently have. He also has Testicular Fortitude, demonstrated in the Hanoi Hilton. If McCain was President the Commanders and the men and women in harms way defending this country would By God have what they need, Nuff said.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by slippedcork View Post
    IMO McCain is a class act, sarah palin drug him down to the bottom! Was there anyone else to choose from besides her? A woman will never be elected to vice or president. .
    Really Cork, really??? I think you should probably institute a ten minute rule. You should type something, then find someone else to read it, give them ten minutes to convince you of what is wrong, change it, then post it.

WOW.... please tell everyone you DO NOT come from KY!!

You might be a great guy Cork, but man, you say the dangest things.

HDF

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by slippedcork View Post
    IMO McCain is a class act, sarah palin drug him down to the bottom! Was there anyone else to choose from besides her? A woman will never be elected to vice or president. Obama knew that and selected the dumbest vice ever and still won.
    I think the doctor dropped you on your head when you were born because you think like a Neanderthal. Women must really give you an inferiority complex.

Post Thanks / Like

I personally found Sarah Palin to a huge breath of fresh air. She seems honest, real, genuine and quite accomplished at her work. She has Alaska in fine financial shape and had the guts to fire a bunch of dumbasses in spite of ruffling some feathers along the way.

She also had more experience and things to bring to the table then the Bafoon we presently have in office. And Joe Biden Good Lord, that man needs help to find his own way out of a dark room, what an idiot.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bassin_bug View Post
    I think the doctor dropped you on your head when you were born because you think like a Neanderthal. Women must really give you an inferiority complex.
    Actually, I like women, just not the kind that you might get to know.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mhall View Post
    I personally found Sarah Palin to a huge breath of fresh air. She seems honest, real, genuine and quite accomplished at her work. She has Alaska in fine financial shape and had the guts to fire a bunch of dumbasses in spite of ruffling some feathers along the way.

She also had more experience and things to bring to the table then the Bafoon we presently have in office. And Joe Biden Good Lord, that man needs help to find his own way out of a dark room, what an idiot.
    So did I! She scared the poop out of the Libs so they trashed her. Actually thats the way of either party if you are a threat you get investigated. The media throws alot of poo at the wall until they find something that sticks. She would have done well in my opinion as a VP.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    So did I! She scared the poop out of the Libs so they trashed her. Actually thats the way of either party if you are a threat you get investigated. The media throws alot of poo at the wall until they find something that sticks. She would have done well in my opinion as a VP.
    You guys keep saying she scared the poop out of the Libs, and I still don't get it. Yes, I might be becoming a little less liberal after watching the current resident, but I still don't see what I'm supposed to be so scared of about Sarah Palin. Can you explain it? Or maybe it'll be in her book. To me, she's always been more laughable than scary.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RoadToad View Post
    You guys keep saying she scared the poop out of the Libs, and I still don't get it. Yes, I might be becoming a little less liberal after watching the current resident, but I still don't see what I'm supposed to be so scared of about Sarah Palin. Can you explain it? Or maybe it'll be in her book. To me, she's always been more laughable than scary.
    Laughable......you gotta be kidding..........she is MORE like you and me than ANYONE that has ran in a long time.

Step back, and take a SERIOUS look at her.....forget politics, but TAKE a look a her and her policies.

AND yea, the are SKARED......why are they still attacking her.....because they need to keep her down.

Here is a little interesting demographic data......On facebook she has 12 million followers.....granted some of those are out of this country.

When you take into account that only 55 million people voted, and 1/2 of those voted democrat, that leaves QUITE a few followers that she's gathered rather quickly.

People relate to her..........those 12 million followers are some of the VERY followers that got noBAMA elected........While I don't believe she is presidential material, the next race could be very interesting.......I'd think she'd make a GREAT VP candidate again.......only on a better ticket.

Maybe, Maybe not.

Later,

Geo