Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Lews BB1NG and RB3HS reels for sale

I am selling these reels for a friend. There is 3 Lews BB1NG in great condition---easily a 9 out of 10 condition--maybe better. Only scratches. Totally functional. These 3 reels come with box they were bought in new. These reels were all bought in mid to late 90's.
    Asking $130 each free shipping. I will accept paypal or check, Check will have to go in my bank and clear before reels will be shipped.

Also, there is one Lews RB3HS 6.3 to 1 high speed reel. It is in excellent shape. Asking $75. It is the round type reel.

You can contact me Mark Wenger
    email: basswrencher@gmail.com
    cell: 502-741-6822
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0177.jpg 
Views:	927 
Size:	64.1 KB 
ID:	1312   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0181.jpg 
Views:	567 
Size:	55.0 KB 
ID:	1313  

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Lews BB1NG and RB3HS reels for sale

Dude..........he asked a question................Don't like it..........DON'T sell it here.

It is a legitimate question...............Jeese.

Post Thanks / Like

I would be interested but the price is way out of whack. Those are some good crankin' reels but not for that price.

Post Thanks / Like

Give me an offer and I will pass it on. Just for the record, have you checked E-bay and see what these are going for?

Post Thanks / Like

I have bought alot of items from mark off of here and he has always been fair an reasonable,i can understand where he is coming from,its only worth what someone is will to pay for it.Mark if you clean out your boat and have alot more tackle you are getting rid of,give me a shout.(502)777-3676...Dale

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    Dude..........he asked a question................Don't like it..........DON'T sell it here.

It is a legitimate question...............Jeese.
    Thanks George, it was just a question. Obviously he didn't take his blood pressure meds today.

ACTUALLY MARK, I love those reels and still use them for cranking to this very day. How the heck do you know if I was interested or not, you are out of line on this one Big fella and it doesn't look like I'm the only one that thinks so either.

How about 85 bucks a piece and I don't want them all. If they were brand new I would do as high as 100.

NOW HOSS, is that alright with ya, did I word that ok to suit ya, Jeeze take a deep breath already, lol.

There are at least 2 Lew's SS reels laying on my deck all the time, so I WAS INTERESTED!

Post Thanks / Like

I removed some posts of the at the request of the original poster. Some of the posts were his. Didn't have time to analyze every word etc.

Gotta get back to work.

Peter

Post Thanks / Like

MHall, you've got a message in your inbox.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gambler225 View Post
    I have bought alot of items from mark off of here and he has always been fair an reasonable,i can understand where he is coming from,its only worth what someone is will to pay for it.Mark if you clean out your boat and have alot more tackle you are getting rid of,give me a shout.(502)777-3676...Dale
    I will do that Dale. Thanks! I am pretty sure I got rid of most everything I needed too. If I get rid of anymore, I will have to quit fishing. Talk to you later.

Post Thanks / Like

This is the last thing I am going to say about this. I am sorry if I used a bad choice of words and hurt this thread it WAS NOT MY INTENTION. I have never set out to intentionally hurt anyone in anyway shape or form on this site. I will try my best to use different wording next time as I struggle in that area sometimes.
    Here is what I did not deserve.
    Being slammed like a WWE wrestler on personal messages. It's been along time since anybody has talked to me like a dog like that and I did not deserve it.
    I will not take it lying down either, if I'm wrong I'll admit and move on but I won't be treated like somebodies punk and talked to like an unwanted step child.
    I'm done with this and I will never ask about anything concerning MarkW again, I promise you are waaaaay too high strung for me.

Now lets move on with life and let it go for Heavan's Sake, Good Lord.
    Was this really worth it, pleeaaase.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mhall View Post
    This is the last thing I am going to say about this. I am sorry if I used a bad choice of words and hurt this thread it WAS NOT MY INTENTION. I have never set out to intentionally hurt anyone in anyway shape or form on this site. I will try my best to use different wording next time as I struggle in that area sometimes.
    Here is what I did not deserve.
    Being slammed like a WWE wrestler on personal messages. It's been along time since anybody has talked to me like a dog like that and I did not deserve it.
    I will not take it lying down either, if I'm wrong I'll admit and move on but I won't be treated like somebodies punk and talked to like an unwanted step child.
    I'm done with this and I will never ask about anything concerning MarkW again, I promise you are waaaaay too high strung for me.

Now lets move on with life and let it go for Heavan's Sake, Good Lord.
    Was this really worth it, pleeaaase.

I think Markw way over reacted about the whole thing

Post Thanks / Like

I honestly don't care if I over reacted or not. I have this ad running on a total of 3 websites and this is the only one anybody had the nerve to say anything about the price-----and in a negative way!!!! Imagine that?
    I think it's pretty bad for people to act negatively towards post that have nothing to do with them. But if I over reacted and the admins on this site obviously don't care, then I will make sure I never sell anything again on this website!