Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

ABA Nolin 11/22/09

Will be at Wax ramp sunday.Most of our anglers are on EST,The hrs will be from 9 to 3EST.If anyone has questions get ahold of me.I should have the plaques for Rough River lake too hand out.I'm getting a lot of Questions about late fee's and will let everyone know what i have found out.The season is young so come on out and Join us,$25 for a full year membership if you join its good for 365days not just a season.Again i want too thank everyone for all the help.If anyone knows who i can call at local papers too get a story done about our Division and ABA get ahold of me.We have been getting 4non boaters at our tournaments.Still room for more.
    On another thing i'm thinking about fishing the BassMaster Weekend Series As a NON BOATER if anyone wants too link up.Lets talk and maybe it will help me make up my mind.
    Thanks Terry Adolph
    ABA D33 Director
    Central Kentucky

Post Thanks / Like

Re: ABA Nolin 11/22/09

We should have a good turn out i have at least 1 new boater and talked too a lady who mite come out and start fishing with her new freind.Thanks everyone for all the help.Terry Adolph

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: ABA Nolin 11/22/09

I'm going too stop for donuts again on my way.See everone in the morning.Terry Adolph