Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

History Channel this week

All this week there has been a program airing called WWII in HD. Wow, this is an awesome program with all WWII footage shot in color. Never before seen footage with commentary by Gary Sinnesse which by the way isn't your typical HollyWood liberal weiner. Alot of stories told by soldiers that were in the battles read by others since most of them are unfortunately gone now.

Check it out fellas it's dang good television, graphic and may not be for all viewers, it's the real deal.
    7:00pm and another at 9:00pm, the one at 7:00 is the show that aired yesteday.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: History Channel this week

Heck been doing the DVR on that show but messed up last night and got caught up in the UFC shows.....dang fighting shows!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: History Channel this week

I agree it's excellent stuff but definitely not for viewers of all ages. Been watching it after my daughter racks out and recording it on the DVR.

I saw part of the Sara Palin interview on the 11-12 repeat of Hannity. Don't usually watch his show, but this one was worth tuning in. In all honesty I don't think she's Presidential material, but she is one of the most fascinating and admirable women ever. All things considered Sara Palin is very VERY attractive, if she had southern accent I'd be smitten worse than a schoolboy.