Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

All I want for Christmas....

Well I have been really strugguling with gift ideas for everyone this year. So I thought I might reach out the the Fishin.com crew to see what everyone wants for christmas this year. Maybe, after seeing what everyone is after, it might inspire my shopping list. I will go first I guess..... The one thing I would like this year is a Tru Ball release for my bow.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: All I want for Christmas....

All I want for Christmas it to see Christmas of 2010. Given what my surgeon has told my wife and I about my next upcoming surgery in early 2010 it is about 50/50.

On a side note with a little humor involved: Some 3 point defense by the Big Blue would be a nice Christmas Present as well. At 6'1", 232lbs of NOT muscle and I think I could bury about 15 - 3 point shots in a game against this team right now. Almond with 11 - 3 pointers last night for Sam Houston State, are you kidding me.

Post Thanks / Like

I want a bottle of ketchup, I am out. Really. Tater tots are not the same.

Post Thanks / Like

I would like to recieve gauranteed job security until 2012, which is when the next President will be sworn into office.

Other than this, one of those Case Fisherman Pocket Knives would be nice.

Post Thanks / Like

It was brutal to watch but man at the same time it was impressive.

Post Thanks / Like

Less Stress and I'm ready to trade my ole wife in on a new one, I just love that new wife smell.

Also a New GMC Sierra extend cab with all the buttons would be very nice to. I prefer Black in color with cloth interior cause in summer I sweat like a TV Evangalist after a Sex scandle.

Post Thanks / Like

I would like a XT30 Warn winch for my ATV and a job like slippedcork that gets good raises in this economy.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by elnutsmalljaws View Post
    All I want for Christmas it to see Christmas of 2010. Given what my surgeon has told my wife and I about my next upcoming surgery in early 2010 it is about 50/50.

On a side note with a little humor involved: Some 3 point defense by the Big Blue would be a nice Christmas Present as well. At 6'1", 232lbs of NOT muscle and I think I could bury about 15 - 3 point shots in a game against this team right now. Almond with 11 - 3 pointers last night for Sam Houston State, are you kidding me.
    God bless you! Remember no matter what the odds, you and Jesus override them; when you run out of rope is when you touch the hem of His garment.

I'm facing a tough task in Dec. to have spinal nerve blocks in the upper half of my body. It will be done by Fluoroscopy and I'm allergic to the imaging dye; in addition it will be done in several places in a thin sac between my spinal cord and vertebraes; 1/4 inch too far and I could be paralyzed. We wait 2 months (about Feb.) and the Neurosurgeon will open my neck on the front, move my voice box over, and try to put my neck back together. I have 6 compression fractures, beginning at C-3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and T-1 and 3 trapped nerves that are splintered, swollen and inflamed. Some of the vertebraes will be removed and replaced with either bone from my own body or cadaver bone. The rest will be cleaned up and some will be fused with steel plates and screws.

I guess I need Santa to bring me a screwdriver and a case of WD-40.

The best Christmas present anyone could give me would be a trainload of prayers a few weeks early. A miracle would be best of all. I am so scared I can barely breathe when I think about it.

Post Thanks / Like

I will say prayers for Woodrow and Miss Bug..................

Post Thanks / Like

I want enough money to put a down payment on a Lucky Craft pointer....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bassin_bug View Post
    God bless you! Remember no matter what the odds, you and Jesus override them; when you run out of rope is when you touch the hem of His garment.

I'm facing a tough task in Dec. to have spinal nerve blocks in the upper half of my body. It will be done by Fluoroscopy and I'm allergic to the imaging dye; in addition it will be done in several places in a thin sac between my spinal cord and vertebraes; 1/4 inch too far and I could be paralyzed. We wait 2 months (about Feb.) and the Neurosurgeon will open my neck on the front, move my voice box over, and try to put my neck back together. I have 6 compression fractures, beginning at C-3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and T-1 and 3 trapped nerves that are splintered, swollen and inflamed. Some of the vertebraes will be removed and replaced with either bone from my own body or cadaver bone. The rest will be cleaned up and some will be fused with steel plates and screws.

I guess I need Santa to bring me a screwdriver and a case of WD-40.

The best Christmas present anyone could give me would be a trainload of prayers a few weeks early. A miracle would be best of all. I am so scared I can barely breathe when I think about it.
    Bug you have our prayers. God bless.

Post Thanks / Like

Bug - Hang in there...not sure what to say about everything you're dealing with physically...your plate is full is what I think...just hang in there, pray, get into some deep "Bug" thinking.