Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb I'm just gonna hunker down.

OK, the Senate has voted and allowed the Health Care Reform Act to now come to the floor.

Between the county government,city government,State government, and the Federal government controlling every single aspect of my life, I've decided to pull a "Snuffy Smith" and just hunker down on my property and repel any dang "revenuer" that wants to access my property.
    I'm going to cancel my expensive private insurance plan (that doesn't cover squat) and let the government either fine me or treat me.

I have been overtaxed my entire life and I'm mad as heck and I'm not going to take it anymore.

I'm all for lending a helping hand for those that are down on their luck, but our country now has such a welfare mentality that generation after generation have sponged off hard working, tax paying citizens.

I've never received a single penny from any one except the person or company that employed me.

I'm so upset now that my limited thought process is in overload and I can't think straight. Since I can't think straight, maybe I'll just vote a straight Democrat ticket in 2010 and let those that know better just take care of me. NOT!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: I'm just gonna hunker down.

I'm going to cancel my expensive private insurance plan (that doesn't cover squat) and let the government either fine me or treat me.
    I think you just summed up why we need new legislation.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by slippedcork View Post
    I think you just summed up why we need new legislation.
    If and WHEN I lose my job due to this BS being talked about now, I will figure out a way to cash in on some of that GUBMENT money that is being handed out.

It *****.....I've never taken a RED cent, but if they choose to tax me more, I will CHOOSE to live of the very SYSTEM I HATE.

Gotta love America...........I wonder if Harry LOSER Reid minds if I move into one of the spare 15 bedrooms on his ranch.........

THIS bill, will destroy us.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    If and WHEN I lose my job due to this BS being talked about now, I will figure out a way to cash in on some of that GUBMENT money that is being handed out.

It *****.....I've never taken a RED cent, but if they choose to tax me more, I will CHOOSE to live of the very SYSTEM I HATE.

Gotta love America...........I wonder if Harry LOSER Reid minds if I move into one of the spare 15 bedrooms on his ranch.........

THIS bill, will destroy us.

Later,

Geo
    I dont see why this would cause you to loose your job. Destroy, well I dont see that happening either. 15 bedrooms and a ranch, thought you were all for making your own destiny. Wish I had a ranch, oh well guess ill have to work harder and save for the future. Dont need a 15 bed house for 4 of us.

Post Thanks / Like

I think tyme has a good idea

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe this kinda stuff will awaken the people of this country that can vote for getting these fools out of office.

Post Thanks / Like

Don, the only problem is most media outlets do the thinking for most people. They think it is a good idea hints a lot of people do. It seems very few people can do the math for themselves. Kinds like some of these home loans that got them into trouble. It will be ten years down the road and some body else's fault, like who ever the media does not like. The sad part is they will probably have nothing to do with it.

Once they start checking the numbers and find out that the very people that are voting it in don't have to participate then they start changing their minds. Funny how all that works. Ryan