Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Have a Good Day at work Fellas, I'm going FISHING

Probably the only guy on the board that wishes he was going to work instead of going fishing and believe me, I wish I was working instead of fishing because that would mean I have survived my next surgery and all healed up but.................................I have not had that surgery yet so I am GOING FISHING. Redneckshadrap and Elnutsmalljaws 2nd time in the boat together, First time on Stoner Creek for me so somebody better tell the Brownfish, Greenfish, Crappie, Bluegill, Carp, Drum, Catfish, Rocks, Stumps, Brushpiles and anything else that decides to tug on my line that I have a VICIOUS HOOKSET and plan on using it MANY times today. You fellas have a GOOD day at work and we will have a GREAT day on Stoner whether the fish decide to play or not, will be GREAT to make a few cast with my FNF rods.

By the way, just in case somthing BUST during my hookset, Anybody got directions from Frymans to the closest Hospital?? Please don't tell my wife that I put that last sentence in the post. See you on the creek, signing off elnut"creek"smalljaws

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Have a Good Day at work Fellas, I'm going FISHING

Yeah have a good day folks...Cloudy days....sinking bobbers....What a combo...If anything busts no need for a doctor. I have power pro, super glue, filet knife, and a needle might as well have my turn at it. It dang sure couldn't be any worse than the other 15 times you've been cut on.

onemorecast56 Guest

well you all have fun,,,i`m heading to the river in a hour or so,,i`m takin gthe day off of doing Bonefish`s tracker...going to weat out a couple of chuck`s honey holes,,hope the sauger bites alittle too

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by redneckshadrap View Post
    Yeah have a good day folks...Cloudy days....sinking bobbers....What a combo...If anything busts no need for a doctor. I have power pro, super glue, filet knife, and a needle might as well have my turn at it. It dang sure couldn't be any worse than the other 15 times you've been cut on.
    That's funny right der now, lol.

Good luck boys I hope you lay the smack down on sumpin.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by onemorecast56 View Post
    well you all have fun,,,i`m heading to the river in a hour or so,,i`m takin gthe day off of doing Bonefish`s tracker...going to weat out a couple of chuck`s honey holes,,hope the sauger bites alittle too
    Dang it Doug, you can't fish them holes.........

onemorecast56 Guest

yeah Mark,,,Chuck done messed up,,,he showed me up the other day,,,so i`ll get even and catch that big one that has his name tattoed on it`s head....

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Have a Good Day at work Fellas, I'm going FISHING

Be sure to send full report! The weather feels fishy. Hope you catch a bunch!