Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kids at play

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Kids at play

Well, well well. It seems as Don eluded to in another post that some members on here decided to play ''Survivor'' and form Allianances against other members.

Awe the Wicked Web we weave. The shear Drama of it all. Wow boys get a life, you are taking this stuff way to seriously.

Oh by the way Brainiacs............... you could read everything you wrote, BAHA WA HA.

Too funny, lol.

The only one I'm really surprised in was Hurricanebob................I didn't think Bob played that way?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kids at play

What did I miss?

Post Thanks / Like

What the heck? What's going on? Sounds to me like some folks might have more time on their hands than they need....an idle mind is the devils workshop, or so my mom always said anyway...and I truly believe it!

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Don, care to weigh in??

Post Thanks / Like

Remember the post from Slippedcork (Kenny) asking about private messages? Well what he and PL had done is posted their plan to cause trouble (troll) on this board. This stuff was on PL's visitor board so when you clicked on his profile you could read what these guys had said. Kenny thought he was sending a private message...lol!

They hatched a plan to try and goad a member on here to getting banned. They also had some aweful things to say about us folks in Kentucky as these guys live somewhere else. Very condescending to us all.
    There is more but thats all the time I got for now. Bottom line is they exposed there true feelings about us and this board.....hehe good job fellas!

Post Thanks / Like

From what I read Hurricanbob was just mentioned on one of the messages you reference by one of the posters you refer to. I am "guessing" it was included in the message to mess with folks. From what I have seen Hurrican's messages are very helpful to those seeking information on how to catch fish and I would also be very suprised if he was involved in any way.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by peter View Post
    From what I read Hurricanbob was just mentioned on one of the messages you reference by one of the posters you refer to. I am "guessing" it was included in the message to mess with folks. From what I have seen Hurrican's messages are very helpful to those seeking information on how to catch fish and I would also be very suprised if he was involved in any way.
    Exactly what I thought. I have always liked Bob's post and his funny Wit. I was still out to court on that one anyway, hard for me to believe ole Bob would play that way as he's always been forth coming, and easy to get along with.

What do ya say we just leave HB out of this one.......

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    They hatched a plan to try and goad a member on here to getting banned. They also had some aweful things to say about us folks in Kentucky as these guys live somewhere else. Very condescending to us all.
    Ya'll don't reckon' Cork and this LP or PL feller are a couple of Muslims in disguise do ya?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mhall View Post
    Exactly what I thought. I have always liked Bob's post and his funny Wit. I was still out to court on that one anyway, hard for me to believe ole Bob would play that way as he's always been forth coming, and easy to get along with.

What do ya say we just leave HB out of this one.......
    Yeah I was surprised as well but he was mentioned by name and his plan was mentioned....I would say see for yourself but all that stuff has been deleted.

Post Thanks / Like

Well boys I had the opportunity to read Corkscrews and PL visitors board and was disgusted by their conversation. Couldnt figure out why they would put it on display like that unless they were baiting us to get into a fight and get banned. Very high school and none too bright. You know George has been saying that this Corkscrew or Slippedcork is just a troll that we should ignore. His buddy Hideffishman is long gone after all the fuss he caused. Well at least we know what they are up too.

I have always enjoyed Hurricanebob's humour and he really makes me laugh. I cant believe he is tied up with those guys. I think they tried to rope him in to get people on their side. But I think Bob is a good guy.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not in this game but if you all want to vote me out I will be forced to play my hidden immunity idol. LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Suffering succotash. This is despicable.

And the mods are doing what about this??