Search Fishin.com

Thread: War tax

Post Thanks / Like

War tax

Anyone interested in paying an additional tax? Some Dems feel it's a good idea. I say pull funding from other places like wasting money on a trial of a terrorist. Maybe quit sending money to third world countries while we flounder in war and a recession.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: War tax

Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    Anyone interested in paying an additional tax? Some Dems feel it's a good idea. I say pull funding from other places like wasting money on a trial of a terrorist. Maybe quit sending money to third world countries while we flounder in war and a recession.
    Yea, the ONE thing the constitution spells out is our military FIGHTING WARS.

Nothing about TERRORISTS getting trials..........or Healthcare, or Cash for Clunkers.......

TOTAL BS.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

Complete BS. I do know this the only thing dropping faster than the economy numbers right now is POTUS and the Congress approval ratings.

One Termer boys........................GUARANTEED!
    Also most of these Dimocrats are also on the way out after this debacle of an administration.

Watched Katie Curic last night giving the dismal numbers on Barry and it looked like she was gonna Cry, lol.

Post Thanks / Like

Our leader will give a full report on his decision soon. I will be waiting to see if he will use the word "victory". If not then bring them home and maybe put them on the boarder.