Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Winter Fishing Get Together....

If there is anyone that is considering coming to the event that is posted at the top of this board, can you reply to THIS post and let me know? As it stands, everyone that has said they were coming has sent in all the proper deposits and or door prize money. I am going to be doing a LOT of fishing at Dale Hollow starting Thursday Dec 3rd and I don't have access to the computer and very little cell phone coverage when I am down there. I just want to make sure that everyone who wants to attend has all the information and opportunity. Even if you don't want to get in the Door Prize pool or want to stay in either the Big Cabin or my cabin and you want to just show up that is fine with me. We have 18 confirmed 100% for the event and everyone is welcome.

onemorecast56 Guest

Re: Winter Fishing Get Together....

I want to call fowl righ toff the bat!,,,no fair you going down and tieing up the fish for the big weekend. You`ll have gone and dumped oil,old batterys,ect in every hole you know people will fish,,,Now Elwood,,,don`t be teaching those fish what not to bite,,,LOL,,,,

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by onemorecast56 View Post
    I want to call fowl righ toff the bat!,,,no fair you going down and tieing up the fish for the big weekend. You`ll have gone and dumped oil,old batterys,ect in every hole you know people will fish,,,Now Elwood,,,don`t be teaching those fish what not to bite,,,LOL,,,,
    Sorry to tell you Doug that I don't have to tie up MY fish, they are trained to only hit MY baits and those in my boat when I tell them to. I just make sure that I have 1 or 2 more than those in my boat to save face, just ask Cliff, Mike, John or others that have fished with me. Look forward to seeing you at the get together.

Post Thanks / Like

My brother and I are still planning on attending. We have reserved one of the smaller cabins.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by elnutsmalljaws View Post
    If there is anyone that is considering coming to the event that is posted at the top of this board, can you reply to THIS post and let me know? As it stands, everyone that has said they were coming has sent in all the proper deposits and or door prize money. I am going to be doing a LOT of fishing at Dale Hollow starting Thursday Dec 3rd and I don't have access to the computer and very little cell phone coverage when I am down there. I just want to make sure that everyone who wants to attend has all the information and opportunity. Even if you don't want to get in the Door Prize pool or want to stay in either the Big Cabin or my cabin and you want to just show up that is fine with me. We have 18 confirmed 100% for the event and everyone is welcome.
    I am going to do my best to make it but unfortunately I will not know until the weekend prior. I have a project going on at work the weekend of the 12th that has very slim possibility of extending to the next weekend (can only work weekends on this one). I don't want to say I'm in unless I know for sure. If I come I will probably just stay in the hotel as long as they aren't booked up. I would also like in the door prizes if it is not too late to get in by then. As long as my work gets done the weekend prior I'll take that Friday off and come down that morning and fish most of the weekend.

Post Thanks / Like

See main post for the latest Door Prize information. thanks

Post Thanks / Like

I will be there...Bonefish.