Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tiger Woods

Post Thanks / Like

Tiger Woods

Let me start off by saying I'm not a Tiger hater but certainly not a fan either. This deal of his wife going Postal on him about his indiscretions is only being compounded by him making attempts to try and make it look like something other than what it was.

Come clean Tiger it may save a little image, it's better than trying to make up some Cock and Bull story that people are not buying. Wow, is the media Circus ever gonna have a field day with this one, lol.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tiger Woods

Mark, you mean it wasnt a serious car accident. FIrst, I heard they took him to the hospital and then it was minor injuries. Then his wife used a golf club to break the car window to safe his life. So is this not true?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big Gills View Post
    Mark, you mean it wasnt a serious car accident. FIrst, I heard they took him to the hospital and then it was minor injuries. Then his wife used a golf club to break the car window to safe his life. So is this not true?
    Reports are that Mama Tiger worked on his lip and face before the accident. The scratches came from her fingernails and she was chasing him with a golf club. As he jumped into the SUV, she used the golf club to remove a couple of the windows. That vehicle sure was messed up for him to have traveled 50 ft. from the driveway at 25 mph and the air bags not deploy. What could have possibly knocked him unconscious?

It is believed that they were arguing about Tiger having an affair with a waitress. I wonder what Mama Tiger would have done to him if she had really been mad. lol

Post Thanks / Like

I heard the Rick Pitino and him hung out alot...LOL. Man I'm sorry but I couldn't stop my hands from typing that.

Post Thanks / Like

What I cannot understand is how he can refuse to give a statement to the police. The popo go to interview him on 3 separate occasions and he doesn't cooperate?

How fast would the rest of us peons be in jail or under some sort of indictment for refusing to cooperate with investigating authorities?

I know that any time I hear a car crash I always take my 4 iron out to the scene with me. Yeah, right.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bassin_bug View Post
    Reports are that Mama Tiger worked on his lip and face before the accident. The scratches came from her fingernails and she was chasing him with a golf club. As he jumped into the SUV, she used the golf club to remove a couple of the windows. That vehicle sure was messed up for him to have traveled 50 ft. from the driveway at 25 mph and the air bags not deploy. What could have possibly knocked him unconscious?

It is believed that they were arguing about Tiger having an affair with a waitress. I wonder what Mama Tiger would have done to him if she had really been mad. lol
    Wow now this is a surprise. You guys get so much better info down there than we do. Well he gets what he gets for playing around and getting caught. I guess this is Mama Tigers way of lettting her man know she doesnt tolerate any tomcatting around on her. lol Maybe the golf club made contact with his skull and knocked him out. And he always had such a squeaky clean image up to now. Bet his promoters wont be too happy about this. I think some marriage counselling is in order for this couple and a separation.

Post Thanks / Like

Mama Tiger looked good! Whats up with the creepin?? Must be a power thing.

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=Tyme2fish;391355]What I cannot understand is how he can refuse to give a statement to the police. The popo go to interview him on 3 separate occasions and he doesn't cooperate?

How fast would the rest of us peons be in jail or under some sort of indictment for refusing to cooperate with investigating authorities?
    QUOTE]

it is the Law in California...I am not sure any of you are following this.

Jeez, the story of an ALLAGED AFAIR was broken by the National Enquirer...are you people serious?

HURRICANEBOB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bassin_bug View Post
    and she was chasing him with a golf club. As he jumped into the SUV, she used the golf club to remove a couple of the windows.
    TIGER'S NOTES TO SELF/TO-DO-LIST:
    A. QUIT GOLF
    B. SELL CLUBS
    C. Take up Ping Pong.

I think you hit the sequence right on the head, never did believe the club was being used to rescue him.

Post Thanks / Like

Being a big golfer, I'm also a big Tiger Woods fan. I'm actually glad to see that Tiger is human. Golfers are so boring, nothing exciting ever happens in the golf world! I take that back, John Daly happened! But seriously, Tiger needs to come clean and fess up. No one will care anyways, hes TIGER! Too many things don't add up in the story, no one is buying it. So he got some nice tail and got caught....at least he got the tail, right! J/K!

-Rich

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=Tim_T;391364]
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyme2fish View Post
    What I cannot understand is how he can refuse to give a statement to the police. The popo go to interview him on 3 separate occasions and he doesn't cooperate?

QUOTE]

it is the Law in California...I am not sure any of you are following this.

And Tiger is in Florida, so what does California have to do with this?

Post Thanks / Like

According to several "news" channels, Florida law does not require him to give an interview to the police.